Chapter 7 - The USJ part I

U.A high had decided to create a dorm system for their students to keep an eye on them and to make sure their training goes well. They needed a bit more time, only a few days to build some smaller stuff and today we move in!

So far, U.A has been everything I expected it to be. Although, the alarm going off on like, the first day was not something on my list.

I carried my heavy bags out to aunt Kiyos car as Neito leaned back on the trunk and watched me struggle.

"Looks hea-"

"Shut up."

He smirked and opened the trunk of the car, moving his stuff to give mine some space.

"You know, you really should organise be-"

He was cut off by me smacking his head. My chatty cousin got dragged back into the car and I happily made my way to the backseat. Hitoshi was getting a ride with his dad today, so we would be meeting with him at the campus... somewhere. So would Katsuki and Izuku.

"Bye, Zella! Train really hard okay?" Kai said running after the car and waving goodbye.

"I will, promise! I'll be the best some day!" I shouted with my head poking out the car window, waving back.

- - -

"I'll help you with your things and Kei will go with Neito." Aunt Kiyo said as she helped me get my bags out of my car.

"Honey, can't you take Neito? He's more annoying then usual this morning..." Uncle Kei said and pouted next to a dramatically shoked Neito.

We all just laughed it off and went our separate ways with our bags.

Aunt Kiyo and I walked into a busy dorm building where my classmates were either talking with their parents or friends. It looked like I was last in, like always.

"My room is... number 12? I think... it's kinda blurry. It's either that or 17." I said and went up the stairs. Aunt Kiyo just rolled her eyes at how I don't know  things I'm supposed to know.

I opened room 12 and dragged my bag. When I looked up, I came face to face with an icy glare.

Shit shit shit, wrong room.

"Guess it's room 17 then, Zella. Say sorry to this handsome young boy who's room you just barged into." Aunt Kiyo teased me and walked away.

"Sorry... I'm sorry I didn't catch your name the other day?"

He dropped his bag and stepped closer. His room was very Japanese and I honestly think his room is the reason why they needed a few extra days before we moved in.

He stuck his hand out but his expression never changed.

"Shoto Todoroki." I grabbed his hand and shook it, giving him an awkward smile.

"Zella Mikio. Nice to meet you, Todoroki." He hummed and let go of my hand.

I got out of there so fast.

Out in the hall was Aunt Kiyo, just giggling to herself for putting me in that situation. I rolled my eyes and went to find my real room, room 17.

I opened the door to my room and put down my bags. Everyone sent their furniture before school started so that it would all be set up for us, only our clothes and other small things were left.

"I can unpack myself, Aunt Kiyo! Thanks for the help."

I couldn't help but smile at my cozy little dorm. My bed needed sheets, the desk was empty, closet empty. The piano standing at the foot of my bed just waiting for me to play on it. It was perfect.

"Of course, dear. Work hard, get that boys number and for the love of God don't let Neito do anything stupid, you know how he can be." her face almost went pale because of the stress her son causes her.

I burst out laughing and gave her a hug.

"We'll both be fine."

- - -

Afternoon classes took place as usual so I made my way to the classroom with Izuku. Aizawa announced that we would have rescue training in an off campus facility. We all grabbed our cases with our hero costumes and got changed in the locker rooms.

Even though it's only been two days, I'm really getting close with Kirishima. Even Katsuki got to know him since I hang out with him and he wouldn't admit this, but he likes him too.

Momo and I have also been becoming better friends. Nobody in our class, except Izuku and Katsuki, knows that I'm the daughter of pro hero Inazuma. But she also knew when we spoke earlier, apparently her dad knew him.

I don't plan on telling anyone if it isn't necessary. Don't get me wrong though, I'm proud to be my fathers daughter. But, what if they see me differently?

"FORM TWO LINES SO WE CAN MOVE IN THE BUS EFFICIENTLY!" Iida yelled. I laughed at the fact that we all just stood there and didn't listen to him, poor guy.

- - -

I was kinda bummed out that All might wouldn't be here today. But Thirteen sounds cool! Her quirk is amazing, good for rescuing too. But it's too risky to copy today so I'll stick with what I know I can control.

I felt inspired by her speech about using our powers to save others. I mean, that's why we want to be heroes, right? We've all focused so much on how to use our quirks to beat up villains that we forget that there's people in need of rescuing too.

"After all, that what being a hero is all about. Ensuring the safety of others."

Damn right it is.

I could tell that my classmates were as excited as I was for this. And the USJ was super cool too.

Suddenly, a purple fog appeared out nowhere.

"What is that thing? Has the training started already?" Kirishima asked as we all looked at the sight confused.

There were people coming out of the fog and I didn't have a good feeling about this when I saw Aizawa tense up. He put his yellow goggles on and told us to stay back.

Villains.

"They're fools for trespassing here, but they've thought this out. Whatever the plan, they must have a concrete objection in mind. But what is it?" Todoroki spoke up, taking the words right out of my mind.

These villains did not come to play, even if it was dumb of them to attack us right now. And there are many of them too. Panic was starting to creep up on my classmates but being the daughter of a pro has taught me how to be calm in situations like these.

Which also got me thinking, he was as calm as me? And he kind of reminds me of the number two hero... now hold on. I gotta ask Izuku later. Now was not the time.

Aizawa jumped in and fought the villains alone like a true pro hero. His quirk was amazing, and his skills and technique were out of this world. Which is why I made sure to copy his quirk earlier.

I have an awesome teacher.

But now that we were alone with Thirteen, the purple fog appeared again but this time in front of us. It was actually a person, claiming to be part of "the league of villains".

Katsuki and Kirishima attacked him, but that only resulted in him being irritated. He had a body in there, and I'm sure at least Katsuki knew that. But his fog or whatever was too large.

He sent out a powerful purple wind, making us struggle. I closed my eyes, but when I opened them a second later I was falling.