95

With a smile Morgan looks down on Spencer fiddling with his bow tie, mumbling something under his breath he can't make out.

They are standing in front of Morgan's family and his soon to become family that already feels like home and it can't be long until Savannah will walk down the aisle.

"This looks good" Morgan tries ensuring Spencer who takes his hands off him anxiously and looks around careful not to meet anyone's eyes. "You too, pretty boy."

"You too, pretty boy." Spencer repeats before he starts scratching at his neck while still scanning the crowd. He wonders where Fran is, scratch that, he knows Fran is with Savannah but he would rather want her with them. Fran is kind, Fran means warm and security.

"I think you can step aside now, I won't run." Morgan tells him with a wink and Spencer looks up to him for a quick second daring to meet his eyes,

"Good luck"

"Good luck?"

"Yes" With that Spencer steps down the step just for Morgan to step closer to him again, putting a hand on his shoulder that he tries to shrug of but Derek keeps it there, "I am sorry. I don't know what you are supposed to say before something like this."

Spencer looks past him down onto the grass, "You are all good, good luck is a good choice."

"Thank you"

"Listen to me for a second-" Morgan steps down too, placing his second hand on his arm. "Thank you for being here, there is no one I rather would share these seconds with."

"Morgan-" Spencer interrupts him, not wanting his attention now, just wanting Morgan to stand there like everyone does and would, they are all looking at them Spencer thinks.

"Kid, I know I should have said this sooner and I am sorry that it slipped my mind. I know this is a big change and I- I know it is for you too, it's okay to feel a little bit overwhelmed believe me a lot of people feel this right now."

"I am not getting married, you are."

"I am just saying that this is just a formality, I will still be the same person and I will still be there for you."

"Morgan-" Something catches Spencer's eyes, him being entirely focused on it now, "Oh she looks very pretty."

Morgan's head snaps up, looking at his bride walking out of the building. "Yes she does, oh she does."