70

"Spencer please!" Morgan snaps, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"What?" Surprised Spencer looks up, a few curls falling forward into his face that he quickly tucks back. "What did I do?"

"You are talking,please stop it."

"I am not talking-"

"You are. You are talking this whole time. You are driving me insane. Please stop it." Derek begs and then looks down onto the file in his hands again, not noticing how Spencer stops working completely before bolting out of his seat and aiming for the door, "Kid no-" before he can stop him he is out of the conference room and after a moment of consideration Derek just lets him have his quiet.

"Spencer, what can I do for you?" Garcia asks with a smile before Spencer shuts the door behind him and starts pacing in the small office, his finger tapping the side of his head. "Do you wanna talk about it?"

Quickly he shakes his head and keeps on pacing and tapping his fingers until he eventually sits down on the floor, wrapping his arms around his knees and after a minute of quiet Garcia can tell how he tries breathing against the urge to cry.

"Oh boy wonder-" She exclaims and walks over to him, "Can I touch you?"

Before she gets the chance to he lunches forward, hiding his face against Garcia's neck as he wraps his arms around her neck and starts sobbing. "Whatever happened we can figure this out, you are alright."

"He is mad"

"Who is mad?"

"Morgan" Spencer brings out while Garcia moves her hand up and down his back,

"Honey he could never be mad at you"

"But he is." He insists and Garcia recognize that talking against it, won't do anything right now so she just lets him cry himself out in her arms until the sobs turn into small sniffles and Spencer starts playing with the neckless around her neck and starts moving his head until he lays on her chest and hears her chuckling, "You're warm" He explains while his eyes start closing. "Thank you, Penelope"

"I will always be here for you, you know that, sweetheart" There is a small hesitant knock at the door, "And believe me he is too. It has just been a long day."