26

"I am sorry, I didn't mean to." His hands, that still shake from the anger that left him the moment they met Spencer's body, Derek cubs Spencer cheeks as Spencer kneels on the floor, sobbing from the shock of crashing against their shelf after Derek had pushed him.

"It's okay, you are okay, it's just a scratch, you are okay, please don't cry" With his thumb he wipes aways the blood that runs down from Spencer's lip, "I am so sorry."

Spencer body shakes as he sobs another time under Derek's hands, it had started as a simple argument over cooking dinner and slowly everything they had piled up over the last weeks had come out and lead to them yelling at each other, until Spencer accused Derek of always just complaining so long until he gets what he wants from him and Derek had snapped, thinking Spencer is accusing him of pressuring him into sex, while Spencer was talking about all day tings like picking dinner, if they go out with the others or what they do on their free day.

"I am so sorry, it was an accident, I am so sorry." For the first time since he had gone down to the floor Spencer reacts and tries pulling back out of the touch, "Shh, it's okay, I am not gonna hurt you, you are okay."

With force Spencer tries it again, fighting Derek's grip. "Watch your head, baby." Spencer lets out a strangled whine and uses his hand to tap Morgan's arm and the older man finally let's go, "You are okay, everything is okay." Spencer moves as close to the wall as possible, pressing himself against it, next to the shelf. A few cooking books had fallen out and spread on the floor, the picture frame, with a picture of Derek and his sisters, broken on the floor. "I am so sorry."

Spencer moves his hands in front of his body and it takes Derek a moment to figure out what he is signing over and over again, "You want Hotch?"

"Dad" He signs again and nods when Derek asks if he should call Hotch.

"Baby don't you think we can- I am so sorry I pushed you but he doesn't have to know." Spencer signs it again, flaps his hands afterwards and leaves out another noise Derek can't really make out. "He is gonna kill me- I am gonna lose my job, please."

"Dad" He signs again and when Derek leans closer again he grabs a piece of glass from the floor, holding it in his hand, the sharp side pointing in Derek, while blood starts dripping down his hand.

"Okay, okay, calm down." Derek takes his hands up in surrender, "I am gonna grab my phone from the back pocket of my pants now, okay?"

Spencer nods and watches every movement Derek makes, "I am dialing his number, see?" He has the screen turned towards him as he opens his last calls and taps the first contact.

"Hey, what can I do for you?" Hotch greets him and Derek looks at Spencer again, who makes a motion to go ahead.

"I need you to come down to our house, I messed up." Derek's voice cracks as he speaks the second sentence, "Please hurry, I am so sorry, I didn't mean to, it was an accident."