96

"I figured I might find you here." Morgan says walking through the rain towards the man sitting in the grass in front of the with flowers filled grave.

"Leave me alone."

"Not gonna happen, kid." Morgan sits down behind him, wrapping his legs around him, "I brought you an umbrella."

"I don't want want you here." Spencer tries making himself smaller in Morgan's arms who places his head on Spencer's shoulder, holding the umbrella over their heads. "Please go."

"Nope, we are gonna talk now."

"No talking and no touching" Spencer tries moving in Morgan's arms who just holds him stronger to his chest, keeping his head in the same position. "No please"

"It's okay"

"I don't wanna talk, I am sorry. I won't do it again." Spencer promises referring to a fight the two had this morning at the office.

"I know."

"I just want Emily." He brings.

"We all do. We understand."

"I didn't mean to yell at you. But everything was loud, and I feel fuzzy and sad, I never felt so sad and people were being so closing in the whole day and then you- you snapped at me first and you never snap at me. You snap at everyone, but not me." Spencer starts rambling, frantically shaking out his hands.

"I know"

"And then I got angry- I got really angry and I couldn't stop myself and then I- I said those things."

"I understand." Derek calms him.

"And- and I miss her. I miss her so much, I just- I just wanna have her back. Please." Soothing Morgan moves his free hand up to Spencer's head as he cries, "I just want everything to be normal again."

"I know" Morgan let's him cry for a while before he speaks up, "Listen that I confronted you with that at the office was wrong, I should have known that it makes you uncomfortable. Hell, it would have made me uncomfortable too but you gotta let us help you okay? We can help with that fuzzy feeling I promise."

"You can't."

"Yes we can, because do you wanna know what I think that fuzzy feeling is?" Derek questions, still holding Spencer as they face Emily's gravestone.

"I don't know what it is- I just want it to go away." Spencer brings out with a crackling voice.

"I think the fuzzy feeling is a result of your apartment looking like hell, there is chaos all over the place, you haven't been showering which probably makes your skin feel clamped and your hair is greezy. And it probably doesn't help that you didn't brush your teeths in days. You don't eat, which makes you feel lightheaded and you don't drink either which is where the exhaustion deep in your bones and the underlying pain in your head comes from." Derek breaks it down. "We can't stop the grief okay? But I promise you, you will feel a little bit better after we clean and you take a good shower and eat something. Something healthy, something that makes you feel good."

"It's too much-"

"Hey! I said we. It's not gonna be put all on you, you name someone on the team it doesn't matter who and they are gonna help you with everything. No questions asked okay? You are not alone, I promise you."

"It's embarrassing"

"It's not. It happens okay?"

"It doesn't-"

"It does. Believe me there are so many people not doing those things, I don't always either. It happens, things spiral and before you know it you have one big mess."

"You don't have that- you are Morgan" Spencer states, his feet rubbing over the floor as he moves in his arms. "You are always so clean and hygienic and everything- and everything works in your life" Frustrated Spencer starts hitting his head, "It's disgusting, I hate this. I don't want this anymore."

"We are gonna fix this."