Mammon-His

You had just finished the thriller movie with the bunch of brothers. Well, it was a murder mystery and the thriller mood was spoiled because of a certain demon who kept screaming eventually spoiling the atmosphere. But you, on the other hand, couldn't help but chuckle at his cute antics.

Soon, everyone headed towards their room and so did you. You sighed and curled up in your bed. You closed your eyes and fell in the arms of darkness.

At midnight there was a knock on your door, you were really lazy to get up and open the door so you decided to pass. But then there was a sequence of bangs on your door. You groaned and walked up to the door, rubbing your eyes. "Who's there here at midnight-'' you opened the door to see none other than Mammon. "I-I'll protect ya! F-from nightmares!" Mammon gulped and walked in without even seeking permission (well, not a new thing). "That's why I told you not to watch it." You said still rubbing your eyes. "Tch whatever, I'm here now" He got up from your bed and embraced you in his warm hug placing his chin on top of your head. A minute passed, another and another... "Umm, Mams?" "Hmm?" Mammon asked still not willing to let you go.

"I'm sorry, but I'm sleepy~" you yawned still snuggling into his chest. "Uh-yeah whatever. I'm sleeping here anyway." He replied with a blush on his face after he realized what he said. "M'kay" you replied letting him go and hopping onto your bed. He lay beside you, snuggling close to you. His hands were curled along your waist. Eventually, you both fell asleep nestling each other.

("TIMESKIP" BROUGHT TO YOU BY  Satan cosplaying Neko-chan! Satan: meow! *purrs* Me: *clicks a hundred pictures* korenari korenari korenari nek-//slapped// T_T)

You woke up and stretched your arm towards your side table to check your D.D.D. It read 7:46 am, Sunday. You turned to your side to find it empty. You get up from the bed and head towards the bathroom to wash up. After washing up you were about to open the door, the door flung open and it hit your forehead. "Ah!" you screamed. Mammon came in "Oi human! You should be careful" Mammon said while moving his hand over your forehead. "You could've knocked" you pouted. "Okay! My Fault. I'm sorry" He kissed your forehead where there was a small bruise causing you to blush. "Anyways, I've got something to show you" He intertwined his hand with yours and dragged you out of the room.

Downstairs, in the kitchen, there were Beel, Levi, and Satan smiling and standing with banners that said :

You were speechless. He saw the reaction and repeated, "Oi human! Will you be my girlfriend?" you thought for a while and got an idea to tease him, "I-umm I think I like Solomon more- "Before you could complete, he captured your lips softly. "What about now?" He asked while caressing your cheeks. You giggled at his bold move. "Hmm, better do it again" He didn't hesitate again, but this time it was rough. It was a long one and both of you pulled apart after a minute.

"I love you more," you said in between your pants. "Good. Because I love you more than he does." He gave you one of his infamous smiles. "Tch, let's continue this in your room" He dragged you. He was happy that you were finally his.

A/n: I personally love Mammon so much!!! He's such a softie!

Words: 604 words <3

Date: 07/09/21