Mammon- My Type

A/n: Okay so this is based on the canon chat "MC's type". It was really infuriating when the brothers made fun of Mams :( 

Lucifer: That's enough. (Y/n), it's your turn.

You froze and nearly dropped your D.D.D. on your face. You nearly forgot that saying what your type was would eventually loop back to you. After all, the whole point of this was for the demon brothers to find out who you would be most interested in. You frowned as if you'd tell them after they dodged the question themselves.

Asmodeus: This time I want to do the guessing! (Y/n), you're all about looks, aren't you?

You snorted, as if.

Mammon: Nope, someone you can trust is best, right?

A soft smile formed on your face. Mammon wasn't wrong. You did trust the one you were interested in, trusted him more than any of the others to protect you from harm.

Lucifer: How unfortunate, Mammon. You don't have a chance, it seems.

"He does have a chance, asshole," you scolded your phone and sat up from longing on the bed. You pouted at how Lucifer treated Mammon.

Mammon: Hey!

Leviathan: I got it! Someone who's good with money!

You tilted your head at Leviathan's suggestion. "That's a type? Besides, with the way you spend money on Akuzon you'd be out of the running, too."

Lucifer: And there your chances go, dropping precipitously, Mammon.

Mammon: Low blow, bro.

Satan: I would be on the standard "good person" answer, myself.

"That's just subjective to opinion," you sighed and pinched the space between your eyes. "Do they seriously not know me at all?"

Lucifer: Tell me, dear brother, how exactly does it feel to be at rock bottom?

Mammon: If it's a good person that (Y/n) wants, then your chances aren't any better, Lucifer!

You chuckled lightly at Mammon's response. Given that Lucifer has tried to kill you twice and Mammon hasn't, you'd say that Mammon was a better person than his older brother.

Beelzebub: (Y/n), has someone already said the answer?

"Nope," you clicked your tongue and sent a negative sticker.

Mammon: See, I still got a chance!

Leviathan: Not a very high one, but still...

Lucifer: (Y/n), if you don't want to say it, then feel free to keep it to yourself.

Asmodeus: Yeah, that's fine and all, but at least tell us if Mammon is in the running or not!

"If I do, then you'll know that Mammon's my type," you grumbled to yourself and felt a light flush take hold of your cheeks.

Mammon: Why y'all hatin'? My chances are just fine.

Satan: Hell would have to freeze over for you to have a chance.

Beelzebub: Think of all the ice cream I could have if that happened...I believe in you, Mammon!

Lucifer: At the very least, a frozen (Y/n) would have no hope of resisting your advance, Mammon.

"Ugh, that's it!" You swung your legs over the edge of your bed and marched out of your room. Rage was coursing through your veins at how the brothers dared to treat Mammon. It wasn't right, it wasn't fair!

"Mammon!" you hollered and knocked on his door. "Are you in there?" You knew he was. He heard him cackling up a storm after you said Lucifer's type was Diavolo.

Within moments, the door opened. "(Y/n)? What are ya doin' here?"

"You!" you exclaimed and pointed your finger at his chest. "You're my type!"

There was a heavy silence. It felt like the flames of hell were creeping up your neck to the top of your head. Your eyes widened at what you just said from being impulsive and wanting to protect Mammon from his brother's words.

"Wait, I—"

"I'm your type?" Mammon asked quietly, interrupting what you were about to say. A nice red dusting had settled over his cheeks.

"Um...Yes," you squeaked out and refused to look at the Avatar of Greed.

"This ain't a dream, right?"

"It might be a nightmare," you mumbled and buried your burning face in your hands. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said anything. It's just your brothers were—"

A strong force yanked you forward. Your body collided with a strong chest and a pair of arms wrapped around your body.

"You're my type, too," Mammon exclaimed. "What I said earlier about not wanting a partner to demand time or money, th-that was just a lie! I wanna spend all my time with you. And if ya need money or somethin' then I guess I could let you have some. I-I'd even let ya use Goldie."

You laughed lightly and returned his embrace, holding onto him tightly. "I don't need your money, Mammon. I just need you."

Mammon pulled away slowly and nervously looked down at you. "Are ya tryin' to kill me sayin' stuff like that?" His whole face was lit afire with a bright red. He looked away from you. "I just need you, too."