Headcanons - Hugs & snuggles

Soft hours open check~

Picture: This amazing art belongs to Nanoyaro~ (for the first time I do know the artist T^T)

Link: https://twitter.com/_nanoyaro/status/1333301773478490112?s=20

...

Lucifer:

Lucifer usually has a lot on his plate. Whether or not he feigns it or openly displays his fatigue and exhaustion, this prideful demon is just constantly irritated. But a hug or a snuggle from his beloved will melt his cold exterior. He will literally sag from all the busyness of his work and will return said hug or cuddle as little moments or touches like that get him out of work mode.

Mammon:

Ah, we know this tsundere demon is gonna act like he doesn't want a hug but we all know he loves them. He really appreciates them whenever he's in a bad mood, a sad mood, or after he's done dealing with witches/getting put down by his brothers. He loves that the hugs and snuggles give him reassurance that you don't think he's bad at all and that makes him happy.

Leviathan:

Another tsundere demon! His stance is basically the same as Mammon but more self-deprecating. He'll react and say that he doesn't deserve them and that he's basically a shitty otaku. But that doesn't stop his beloved from hugging and snuggling him every single day to show that they love him! I can definitely see Levi blushing every single time they do and doing the same self-deprecating spiel over and over again. But it eventually starts to dwindle down and all he does is blush.

Satan:

He loves when you catch him off guard with a hug. He never knew how much he loves hugging until you came around and sometimes they really helped on bad days or after an argument with Lucifer. He loves that your hugs always calm him and there are times where he even returns them, just to get to see your gorgeous smile as you look up at him.

Asmodeus:

Now Asmo loves a good snuggle. He prefers to be the little spoon when cuddling or snuggling simply because he's the Avatar of Lust, but no, fuck that. This demon just needs some loving and he's gonna get it with some soft hugs and some late-night snuggles where you run your fingers through his hair.

Beelzebub:

Now, this is a demon who enjoys getting your hugs. It gets to a point where he will pout like a sad puppy if he goes one day without a hug from you. And honestly, you can't deny this man a hug. He's so freaking huggable and lovable. Especially with those hands and strong-looking arms.

Belphegor:

He will actually demand snuggles once you start snuggling him. But it's all good since you don't mind. He likes that being next to you helps him sleep easier, despite being the Avatar of Sloth, and that's why he likes your snuggles. He will always take any advantage to touch you, even if it's just to hold hands because being with you puts him at ease.

A/n: Whelps~ Now I should stop and get back to completing my lab manuals which I've been procrastinating on :(