Headcanons - Brothers

Scenario: how you two would go on a date and how it would end

Lucifer:

-It would definitely be expensive and romantic, it could even be sensual.

- He would probably take you to an expensive restaurant with expensive food and expensive air. But don't worry, he's gonna pay.

- Just imagine; wine, small and beautiful laughs and looks full of love. You dressed formally and he in a suit.

- His hand on top of yours resting on the table while he plays with your fingers. And you guys are sitting next to a window, so you can see the city and lights and everything. Amazing date! 

-It would finish in two ways:

1. You both go to his room and- Yeah...*ahem*

2. He takes you to your room, then he kisses your forehead, thank you for the date and finally, he leaves.

Mammon:

-He would love to take you to an expensive place but he doesn't really have the money. 

-But don't worry Great Mammon would figure something out. 

-This date would be casual and funny. It would probably just be you both just running and playing through all Devildom, just laughing and having fun.

-Just imagine; Mammon and you running, taking each other's hand. He on front of you, guiding you while you just laugh and watch him. 

-In the end, Mammon and you try to steal something 'cause, why not? and now both of you are running away. 

-You both probably got caught but hey! it was really funny. It would finish with Lucifer lecturing both of you (mostly Mammon for being a bad influence) at then finally you both sleeping in your room.

Leviathan:

- Casual and funny, it could be a little awkward but in a cute cheesy way. 

-He was super nervous to ask you on a date and when you said yes he was even more nervous because he didn't know what do people usually do on dates. 

-In the end, he really didn't want to go out. So you both stayed inside, in his room, watching anime and playing video games. Basically doing what you both always do! 

-But for today, he let you pick the anime and the games. It was nice of him. He actually let you win many times, but you totally won't ever know about it. You guys teasing each other, trying to make the other lose, laughing, and just gaming. 

Or

- You both cuddling while watching your favorite anime, you listening to his heartbeat and he smelling your hair, but you both don't even realize that's happening. It would end with you both asleep in each other's arms. It is a cute date.

Satan:

-It would be casual and romantic. You both just reading together, in silence. He rests his head on your lap. 

-Or, it would be on those cafes that actually have books and you can read. It would be a comfortable and simple place, but really calm and perfect for you both. Once in a while, he would read you certain paragraphs that remind him of you. 

- You resting your head on his shoulders while he reads to you. 

-He places his hand on top of yours and caresses it or just kisses it. And the smell of coffee and the comfortable little noise in the background. 

-It would end with him taking you to your room and thanking you while he kisses your hand.

Asmodeus:

-It would be very romantic and cute. I totally imagine a picnic date with Asmo in the human world. 

-You are both dressed in matching adorable clothes, sitting on a cute mattress while you guys talk about everything. 

-I can totally see you both reading or painting each other. NOOO THAT'S WAY TOO CUTE!!! sksks

-Both of you are under a tree, with painting tools everywhere and just looking at each other, trying to capture the other one in the canvas. 

-Even if you don't know how to paint or draw, I can totally see this happening. In the end, it's just both of you laughing and admiring each other drawings. 

-It would just end with you both in his room probably doing a face routine and then sleeping.

Beelzebub:

-It would be romantic, casual, funny, cute, everything. BAKING DATE BAKING DATE BAKING DATE. 

-I was having trouble with Beel's headcanon 'cause I didn't know what to write and BOOM I JUST THE IDEA??? WOW. 

-So you guys stay in the house and prepare everything to bake all evening! You probably will need to stop him from eating everything tho. 

-JUST IMAGINE THIS BIG BOY WITH AN APRON???? OMG, I'D MELT THERE. You both in your aprons. Playing and eating things while preparing everything to bake whatever you're gonna bake.

- You both playing with the whipped cream, trying to cover the other one with it. HORNY MOMENT; HE CLEANS SOME THAT WERE IN YOUR HAND SLOWLY WITH HIS TONGUE, YOU'RE WELCOME. 

-It would end with both of you feeding each other and then cleaning the whole kitchen before Lucifer comes in.

Belphegor:

-Belphie's date with you would be casual and calm, maybe with a little bit of romance. You guys will go to the human world and watch the stars. Even tho, the date it's really casual, I think it would be pretty serious. 

-Like, it is just both of you, miles away from any human or demon, just resting next to each other watching the night sky and its stars. He would take this opportunity to talk his mind, apologize again to you, tell little details about him, his brothers, and Lilith. 

-He would also be going to learn about your family, what did you use to do in the human world, and many other things. 

-Belphie and you resting on a mattress in an empty and full of nature place. While you both just talk and watch the immense lights above you. He resting his head on your lap and you playing with his hair. 

-The date would end with both of you back to Devildom, cuddling together in the attic room. It would be a really good and pretty date.

Words: 1061 words<3

Date: 16/09/21