Beel - Beautiful Nightmare

(A/n: The above picture doesn't belong to me T^T I forgot to copy the link. Beel is a cupcake-)

...

Third-person POV

Gasping, you jump up in bed. You shuddered; your dream had been terrifying. You turn your head, making sure you that were alone. You look down and sit in silence. You contemplate your choices. At first, you lay down and rest, but you were rudely interrupted by the memories of your dream. The horrific visions were persisting, much to your dismay. You got up and draped a blanket around your shoulders. You took your trembling form to the hall in search of a solution. You weren't sure where to turn. The idea of bothering one of the brothers was unpleasant. There was one brother that was appealing though. Beel.

Beel was intimidating in regards to his physique, but he was a simple and kind-hearted being. He was a reassuring presence, a presence you desperately needed. You steer yourself to the twins' room. You considered knocking but decided against it. You didn't want to wake up Belphie instead of Beel. You crack the door open and see that both of the twins were sound asleep. You padded over to Beel's side. He was lying in a starfish position and drooling on his pillow. You sighed, he was so cute, if it weren't for the fear coursing through your body you would have sat there and admired his face.

You shook Beel's arm and whispered his name. It didn't take much for Beel to stir. He opened his eyes quickly and began to smile. You figured he probably thought it was breakfast time. The real reason he was smiling was that he saw you, that was enough to make him smile any time of day or night. It curled into a frown, however. He saw your trembling form and he was on his feet. He stood before you almost instantly and leaned down to your level.

"Y/N, what is it," Beel whispered, gazing at you intently.

"I-I just, well I-." You broke crumpled into sobs; you couldn't form the words. Reliving it was terrible, trying to even describe the swirling complex jumble of emotions you felt made your chest tighten. You felt yourself trying to breathe slowly but your body kept shaking. Beel acted quickly, he understood. He cupped your face between his hands. He tilted your head up so he could rest his forehead against yours. He shushed you as you cried. You felt your heartbeat slow; his touch was warm and it felt as if that warmth was pouring through every vein. Slowing your mind and the rapid thoughts pestering your mind.

Beel wrapped his arms around you and pulled you into his chest. You leaned into him. "Y/n, would you like something to eat," Beel asked, quirking his head to the side.

You chuckled a little at that but shook your head. Beel nodded and lifted you. He placed you gently on his bed and he laid beside you. He faced you and gave a tender smile.

"Y/n, I don't know if you had a nightmare or not but I'm guessing you did. I've been to war, and I still dream of it. I still get the sight of Lilith dying in my arms.  I understand how you feel, you can come to me again whenever you feel the need," Beel said, reaching out to wipe your cheek.

Hesitant to accept Beel's offer to stay, you shook your head and started to get up. Beel clasped your wrist tenderly and you looked into his eyes. It was then that you could see fear in his eyes as well. You knew well what those eyes meant. He was afraid to sleep as well. His life was riddled with tragedy, every night when he slept, he went to sleep unsure of what tragic moment he would relive this time. Behind that fear was another, he feared seeing you upset. Beel's eyes bore into you, pleading. You stopped yourself and quickly re-joined him. You needed him even if you were embarrassed to admit and he needed you more than you could ever know.

Time passed as the two of you shared eye contact. The two of you seemed to understand. Beel was not one to speak excessively, his warm gaze said enough. You felt relaxed, simply resting in his company. Rapid thoughts seemed to halt and roam aimlessly, they had no effect now. Safety was assured in Beel's presence. You shuddered at a sudden chill and Beel quickly pulled you in, you blushed a little but welcomed his touch.

The feeling of being surrounded by Beel was heaven. You were experiencing him, you were present with him, you could feel all of his heart go out to you. His life, his soul, all laid out for you. It was a simple embrace, but the overwhelming feeling of being held there at that moment was all you could ever want.

Feeling a little smothered by Beel's chest you scooted yourself on top of him. You laid your head over his chest and wrapped your arms around him. He smiled and embraced you back.

"Y/n, I'll say it again, whenever, wherever, however, I'm there, you can hold onto me. I will without a doubt in my mind offer myself up for you," Beel spoke in a low voice into your ear.

You hummed in response, his kind, reassuring words echoing in your mind. Beel rubbed circles on your back as you laid there. The repetitive soothing motion was entrancing, soon you were snoozing peacefully. Beel closed his eyes and relished in the feeling of your weight on his chest. He felt himself drift off to sleep as well. He didn't have any nightmares and neither did you. You two could exchange words with your eyes and exchange your hearts with a simple touch.

("TIMESKIP" BROUGHT TO YOU BY - Barbatos and you have a tea date on a lovely day!)

Beel woke up and was surprised to feel a weight on his chest. He glanced down and was reminded of last night. He heaved a huge sigh; he was overjoyed at the sight of you. He smiled to himself and stayed still. His stomach was churning and protesting in hunger but he was afraid to wake you up. Your cheek squished against his chest was adorable. He clenched his jaw and held in the noise he wanted to make. (You know that aggressive, overpowering feeling you get when you see something so cute you cannot handle it? Yeah, that feeling, you're a cutie ^_^ and Beel can't handle it) You curled your fists and grumbled a little in your sleep and Beel held his breath. Humans were a lot cuter than Beel originally thought they were.

Belphie finally turned over and opened his eyes. He squinted in confusion. Beel was laying on his back with you on his chest. Beel looked as if he was having an aneurysm, his face was red and he was shaking a little. Belphie slunk over and made eye contact with his twin.

"I won't say anything, but wow, this is very unlike you Beel," Belphie teased, he turned and headed to breakfast.

Everyone at breakfast was astonished that Belphie of all the demons had gotten up before Beel and you. So, Lucifer stood and walked to the twin's room, aggravated by your tardiness. The first thing he did once he stepped foot in the room was make eye contact with Beel. He stopped, they both stared at one another for eternity. Lucifer managed to rip his gaze from Beel and it drifted to you. He strolled over and he looked down at the two of you. He opened his mouth to speak but Beel quickly and quietly gripped Lucifer's wrist. His grip was so strong that Lucifer had to suppress a cry of pain. He understood and backed off.

Lucifer had to admit that your face was adorable, he covered his mouth with his hand to hide the encroaching smile. Mammon and the others came in one by one curious and were quickly shushed. They all were slightly mesmerized by the cute and serene expression resting on your features. Beel only mouthed "Get out" and the brothers listened, they knew when Beel was being serious. He just wanted to be the only one to get to see you yawn and wake up. You were even cuter that way.

Minutes later you woke up rubbing your eyes. You were still in his arms. You asked him in a husky voice, "Did you have a nightmare again?"

Beel smiled before kissing your forehead and replied, "Yeah, a beautiful nightmare."

(A/n: Tumblr link- https://1funeralcake1.tumblr.com/post/649406888014938112/beelzebub-and-nightmares)

Word: 1653<3

Date: 13/09/21