The exact moment he falls pt.2

Diavolo

The demon prince had a soft smile planted on his face as he stared at your figure sitting right across him. And you looked so beautiful/handsome. You voluntarily took the offer to help Diavolo out with some paperwork. So here you two were, in his office, sorting out some policy papers.

You glanced up and saw him staring at you. You chuckled, "Hey? Dia?"

"Huh?" Diavolo was dragged out of his train of thoughts. "Sorry," he admitted sheepishly.

"Thank you, (Y/n)," He said with a sincere look in his eyes. "You too, Dia. Thank you for looking out for me, every time," you gave him a warm smile and continued with your work.

Diavolo felt this wild hammering in his chest.

Barbatos

"Say Barbatos," you nudged him as placed his cup down allowing you to say further. "What do you know about this tea?" You asked with a curious look.

He pondered a bit before explaining to you the wonders of the tea you both were drinking. While he talked, he glanced towards you for a bit and as if instinctively a small smile crept onto his face. You kept humming and nodding, acknowledging him with a soft smile on your face.

"Oh..." He said when he realised for how long he'd been talking, "I'm sorry, (Y/n). I got carried away."

"Oh no," you said. "I like how happy you were while talking. And honestly," you leaned closer to him and whispered, "I'd love to see you smile often."

Barbatos felt his flush at your words.

Simeon

Simeon entered the study hall and peeked a glance at you and Luke. He leaned against the large doorframe and noticed that Luke had a contorted expression on his face.

"It's alright, Luke. We all make mistakes, right?" You asked the little kid as he nodded, "Now, why don't you go and do something that puts you at ease?" Luke smiled at you and went into the kitchen, to bake something sweet.

"Ah... (Y/n)," Simeon said as he dragged your attention. "Thank you for helping Luke out." He said and smiled at you.

"Oh, it's alright. Besides, I like hanging out with you all. Especially you," you smiled at him. Unbeknownst to you, Simeon felt his heart race a bit.

Solomon

"Oh, come on, Solomon. Please," you said, giving him your best puppy eyes. And honestly who can resist those?

"Okay, fine. This once. Don't tell this to Lucifer," He sighed and took out his wand. He swirled the wand around and cast an encantation, a small blue, glittery bubble surrounding you two and soon the pair of you found yourselves in a big field, a vibrant display of flowers covering it. You ran into the large field— taking in the beautiful scenery, with him behind you

"Thank you, Solomon," you smiled softly and hugged Solomon tightly. Solomon, who was taken aback, surprisingly froze in his spot. He'd never felt this tingly feeling and warmth for a long time. So he wrapped his arms around you, welcoming the warmth you bought to him.

A/n: Any prompt suggestions?