𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝗜𝗻𝗳𝗼

Name:- Gojo Y/N.

Age:- 28 Years Old.

Gender:- Female.

Hair Color and Length:- Long and White.

Eye Color:- Blue.

APPEARANCE:-

PERSONALITY:-Y/N is a complex individual

PERSONALITY:-
Y/N is a complex individual. She is normally seen to be nonchalant and playful towards her students, close colleagues, and friends. However, she is unsympathetic and cruel towards sorcerer executives, an example being her blatant disrespect towards Principal Gakuganji, and her enemies. Y/N is extremely confident in her abilities and reputation as a powerful sorcerer, believing herself to be invincible. Her opinion of others often only go as far as her judgement of their strength, and she is quite apathetic towards anyone she deems weak. Additionally, greatly influenced by her own desire for power, she is very arrogant. She is convinced that she is the strongest in the world, which she technically is, claiming, during her fight with Toji Fushiguro that "throughout the Heavens and earth, she alone is the honored one."

ABILITIES AND POWERS:-

Overall Skill Level: Even among the special grade sorcerers, Y/N is known to be the strongest sorcerer in the series, holding both immense amounts of cursed energy and a dangerously powerful technique. As a student, Y/N and Suguru were both considered "the strongest", capable of making short work of experienced and powerful curse users.

•Master Hand-to-Hand Combat: Y/N, in addition to her overwhelming levels of cursed energy, is also an incredibly formidable martial artist in close combat, with extraordinary physical prowess to back up her skills. She was capable of completely overpowering Jogo in hand-to-hand combat, delivering several precise attacks on Jogo's fatal spots, and could even casually fight off and overpower both Jogo and Hanami with sheer close combat, easily countering their attacks and landing powerful hits that swiftly pummeled them into submission.

Immense Strength: Y/N possesses tremendous physical strength to fight against powerful curses without a problem, easily causing severe injuries to Jogo with powerful punches and throwing him a considerable distance with a single kick during their fight. She was also able to easily rip out Jogo's head and later on his arm with sheer physical force and even managed to casually rip out Hanami's roots. She could casually rip apart transfigured humans, tearing them apart limb-by-limb.

•Immense Speed & Reflexes: Y/N is an extremely fast fighter, capable of moving faster than the eye could perceive. She managed to easily outpace Jogo, throwing almost imperceptible punches and kicks. Y/N can also eliminate a thousand transfigured humans in five minutes.