𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟲

"Sensei!"
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°∞°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

??? POV:-
We were in another place, I know for sure that she is somewhere near us because I can sense her cursed energy. She can't be that far. I sighed and put my hands in my pockets, "We must start looking. She might be anywhere." I told both of my friends. "But this place is huge! She can be anywhere as you said or maybe not even here." He stated with panic as he looked around.

"For once I agree with this idiot."

I sighed and shook my head, "In that case, you stay in this village. I will handle the situation." They both nodded in agreement. Let's finish this quickly.

Your POV:-
The problem with the female titan was for now solved thanks to your great help. The squads all gathered to rest and then return back to the walls. Everyone was down, they were no longer motivated to do anything. Some of the scouts brought back the corpses of the fallen soldiers.

You could see Levi standing near some of the bodies and you went to him, "I know how it feels..." You spoke up, looking down at them with your blindfold eyes, "I also lost many people when I was a teenager... And still I'm going to lose more." He looked at you with raised eyebrows, "What do you mean?" He asked you while you sighed deeply.

"Can you keep the secret?"

He just nodded.

You took a deep breath and pushed your hair away from your face, "One of my students will be executed soon. The problem is that I grew attached to him, he is the only one who respects me for who am I." You said, clenching your fist. Levi looked at your face to analyze it. Even though your eyes were hidden, he knows that you were serious about the matter. There was no smile at all and you were breathing deeply.

"You can stop that, right?" He asked and waited for you to answer. You took some time to think then answered his, saying, "I postponed his execution until I kill all of the higher ups." Levi could hear the determination in your words. You for sure were determined to kill those higher ups no matter what the reason, they meant nothing to you and without you, they will die quickly. However, you have to remain quiet for now until you form a good plan. A sigh left Levi's mouth as he knelt down, "You're determined to kill your own kind." He stated, pulling the cloth that covering the corpse to take the Survey Corps logo.

"They're nothing but bunch of cowards."

"I see."

Then everything went quiet between you both.

After a short while, everyone was ready to leave. All of the dead corpses were put in wagons. You were sitting in a wagon with Eren, the boy was still unconscious. Everything was normal...

That was until titans appeared, following after a soldier who held a dead body with him on his horse. One of the titans was dealt with by Mikasa while the other was running faster toward the corpses wagon.

"Toss the bodies, or they will catch us." Levi ordered the soldiers in the corpses wagon.

"No need." You smirked, appearing out of nowhere on the wagon. The titan was right in front of you, "I will deal with this." You lifted up your finger, "Cursed Technique Reversal: Red." A red orb appeared on your finger, creating a strong red glow.