𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟭

Back Home
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°∞°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

The decision has been made...

Levi used the syringe on the person who will be the most useful to Survey Corps. You watched as Armin transformed into titan and grabbed Bertolt, the male was screaming and asking for help from Eren and the others. However, none of them move to rescue him. What saddened you was Erwin, the poor man didn't hesitate to sacrifice his life for the sake of gaining freedom. He was the only one who have hope in you from the very first time he saw you.

You sighed and closed your eyes as you gazed upon the destroyed town. Right now, you were sitting on the top of the wall, your eyes covered to regain your power, "If he just let me fight them, he would be alive now." You thought, shifting your gaze up to the sky. You needed some time alone, but it seems your peaceful moment was interrupted by none other then Hange and Levi. They both sat on each of your sides which you didn't mind of course, "You seem awfully quiet, it's not like yourself." Hange said, giving you a small smile.

You shook your head, "I was just thinking that's all." You told her, smiling back at her.

"You better let it out or you will die bottling your feelings in."

You gave a small chuckle at Levi's way to ask you to vent. You felt Hange take a hold of your hand and squeeze it lightly, "You're not yourself after this war, what are you thinking?" She asked you with worry. You sighed deeply and looked down.

"This amount of death was so... overwhelming. Even though I'm a jujutsu sorcerer and teacher who faces death everyday, I haven't see this huge number of people die in my life... and your loss of Erwin reminded me of Geto." You spoke up and they both looked at you with slightly confusion.

"Geto? Who is that?" Hange asked you.

You smiled faintly at the memory of your bestfriend and crush (I believe in Gojo x Geto ship, sorry XD), "Do you remember when I told you about my bestfriend, Levi san?" You asked him and he nodded, "Well, me and another girl in my age named Shoko are in the same position as you both now. Geto was my very close friend and probably more than just a friend. We three were the most troublesome in the school, especially me and Geto although we were fighting sometimes. However..." You paused for a moment as you were a bit hesitant to continue the story. You took a deep breath, "He started to change and became evil, so I was forced to... kill him." Both Hange and Levi looked at you with their eyes wide open.

"You killed your bestfriend?" Hange asked and you nodded.

"He was the only one who... well, made me feel... normal and loved. Even though I'm the strongest, nobody can tolerate my behavior except Yuji, Shoko, and probably Megumi. That's why when I saw Erwin, I remembered that day when Geto died. He even wanted me to curse at him in his last moments."

Without any warning, Hange threw her arms around you and pulled you into a hug which surprised you, "I'm sorry." She mumbled. You slowly wrapped your arms around her, not saying anything in return. Levi was staring at you both for a moment until he saw something slide down your cheeks and made him shocked...

For the first time ever since he met you, Levi saw you cry...

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°∞°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°