𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟰

A/N:- Hello everyone!!!!
I know I haven't updated in a while and I apologize for this, so here's a new update for you all. It's now time to show what Y/N can do! Another thing is, thank you for the over 30K reads... I'm so happy!
Before we start, I will skip to the part where the Levi squad rescue Eren and Historia.

P.S:- I may not be able to update in the upcoming days because of my final exams.

Let's get started!
Vity💫
_______________________

Jujutsu Madness
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°∞°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

The three students sat in the forest as you lied still on the ground, coverd with blanket that Levi gave them to cover you. It was night time as they sat quietly with just the sound of the grasshoppers and the fire eating the woods.

"It has been a while now, are we going to wait longer?" Nobara broke the silence as she frowned, her eyes never leaving the fire. Yuji narrowed his eyes, sharing the same thoughts as Nobara. Megumi sighed, " Not until we get the signal." He monotonously said. Nobara frustratingly stood up, "To when are we going to wait?! Everyone is fighting and we are just sitting here! What if Sasha or Mikasa got killed? They are my friends!" She yelled, clenching her fists. The pink haired boy sighed and looked at Megumi, "I agree, look at us Fushiguro... We are injured, cold, and hungry. We must do something." He said with low voice.

"Do you think I want this?! It's sensei's plan and we must wait and fight those MPs if they appeared to protect her!"

Megumi angrily uttered, glaring at his friends. They have been fighting Military Police for almost the whole day and got injured a lot, but nothing they can't handle. Nobara ground and sat down, glaring down at the fire. "I understand both of you, but we-" Megumi was suddenly cut off when he felt the cursed energy. Their eyes widened in shock as they realized what this meant...

It was the signal...

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°∞°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Levi and his squad were now in a place under a chapel, it was as if it was made of ice or crystal. They were preparing gun power barrels to trick the Interior MP that worked with Kenny. "They are ready." Armin spoke up and Levi went to kick the door, but suddenly stopped as he heard the familiar voice from the other side...

"Yo, long time no see..."

Levi didn't waste time and quickly kicked the door, "Don't drop the barrels yet!" He ordered and went through the door. Just when he stepped out, his grey eyes widened in shock and horror as he saw you standing there with your arms wide open as the Interior MP stared at you with surprise. You were still covered in blood, your own blood.

 You were still covered in blood, your own blood