𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 [+𝟲𝟬𝗞]

Author Note:-
Hello everyone. I would like to say Thank you all for making this book reach over 60K reads, this means so much to me. Thank you all for reading, voting, and commenting on the chapters.
I decided to make this chapter where Levi would meet Gojo's past self and her friends in her world.

So without any further delay, let's get to the story.
Vity💫
________________________

"Welcome to Jujutsu World, Levi!"
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°∞°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Hey wake up!"

"What if he was dead? Look at the blood covering his clothes."

A groan escaped the ravenette's lips as he woke up, he could hear two voices speaking up in near him. His cold grey eyes opend and landed on two faces towering over him. A guy with black hair held in a bun with a single hair lock dangling in front of his face and narrow black eyes along a girl with short brown hair and dark brown eyes were staring down at him, "He finally woke up." The male said as he extended his hand to Levi up, "Let me help you up." He added with a smile. Levi just stared at his hand before taking his hand to stand up, his eyes quickly averted to his surroundings and found himself in a different place, "I swear I was in the forest along with the others, just what happened?" He thought, still looking at the few buildings around him.

"You seem lost? And what is this thing attached to you?" The girl asked while pointing at the gear Levi had. The said man looked down at where the girl was pointing then back to the girl, "This is 3D Maneuver Gear." Both of the teens looked at him with confusion, "Gear?" They said in unison as Levi sweatdropped at their confusion. It went awkward for a few minutes until the black haired teen spoke up, "Let's talk more inside. My name is Sugur Geto and this is Ieiri Shoko. What's your name?" He introduced and asked Levi.

"Levi Ackerman."

"Alright Levi kun, let's go in." Shoko said as she turned around along with Geto to the cafeteria. Levi was hesitant, but followed after them.

Time Skip:-
"Whao! You live inside walls?!"

"And you kill giant creatures everyday?!"

Levi nodded as both teen gawked at the explanation he gave them. "It's like us, but instead we fight curses." Shoko said as she played with a lock of her hair. Geto nodded in agreement as well, crossing his arms as he thought, "If Y/N hears about this, she will go hyperactive immediately." He unconsciously smiled at thought of you asking the man endless questions. However, his thoughts got interrupted when Levi asked, "What is this place? And where am I?" He still had that cold expression as he questioned. Shoko immediately went to briefly explain to him about the era and the events that occur everyday with them which actually shocked Levi, but he kept it hidden thanks to his poker face. He tried to process what she was telling, but his brain failed him to understand. Just then, they all could hear loud footsteps and someone screaming...

"SHOKO! GETO! I'M BACK!!!"

"There she comes."

"Oh dear."

Both Shoko and Geto sighed while Levi was confused. Suddenly the door was kicked open and there stood you with your leg held up in kicking position. Levi's eyes widen slightly as he looked at you. You were different, your long hair was now short, your uniform was different, and instead of blindfold you wore dark and circular sunglasses, "Gojo Y/N has returned!" You chanted as you made your way toward them.