𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟳

Shocking Truth
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°∞°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

You and Levi went to the destroyed chapel to find if anyone from the Interior MP was alive, but you found none. All of them were dead under the rubble. You wanted to know how they got the Inverted Spear of Heaven and who gave it to them, but it seems this won't be unveiled any time soon. You sighed and looked up with your now bandaged eyes, "This was worthless." You mumbled and shook your head in disappointment.

"Why the long face?" Levi spoke from behind you. You sighed again and turned around, "It wasn't worth coming all the way here..." You told him with blank expressions. Levi knew that you were disappointed, but he didn't know why you were so desperate to know how they got the dagger. Thus, he decided to ask her, "Why do you want to know that much?" His question made you hum as you didn't want to remember you last experience with the tool, but to when were you going to hide it?

"It happened when I was seventeen... That weapon was used on me by a sorcerers killer and there I thought I was really going to die..."

"Maybe he is the one who gave it to the MPs."

"That's impossible because I killed him long time ago." You told him while putting your hands in your pockets. Levi thought for a bit as he looked to the side, "What if he has relatives or kids want to revenge his death? There's a lot of cases like this." This made you chuckled at his naive thoughts about the man you had known as Fushiguro Toji. "His family had disowned him and he got only two children, one is bedridden and the other is my student, Megumi." Your explanation made Levi speechless as you also went quiet, "So she killed her student's father?" He thought, looking at her with slightly wide eyes. The silent between you both was a bit tense, but a soliders came to Levi which made you both throw back the previous subjec.

"Captain!"

"What? You look like you just shit your pants."

"I just found Kenny Ackerman!"

The soldier said which brought your hope back to know the truth. You both followed the man to where Kenny was until you found him leaning against the tree with severe injuries and almost half of his head burned. "Kenny." Levi called as he looked the at the man while the solider aimed his gun at him and you stood a few feet back. Kenny looked up at the ravenette, "Oh. It's just you." After he said that, he coughed blood. He probably doesn't have long to live. Levi dismissed the solider to report while you stood there, listening to their conversation. You didn't bother about what was going on between the two nor you were fazed when Kenny pulled out a box that contained a syringe and titan serum.

Before he could say anything, you approached him and knelt down, "Who gave you this?" You said as you pulled out the cursed tool. Kenny eyed the dagger and chuckled, "A man with a long black hair wearing... a weird clothes like dress... accompanied with a grey hair man... They don't... seem to be from... here." You thought of his words as you tried to remember who had a long black hair. "Grey hair... It's like the special-grade curse Nanami reported about, but the other... It couldn't possibly be..." You thought as you stood up, taking a few steps away from the injured man. You clenched your fists as you growled under your breath.

"Y/N..."

Levi called you, but you didn't listen to him as you clasped your hands together and teleported away. You needed to think over somethings...

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°∞°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

A lot happened after that. Historia was crowned as queen and with the help of Eren's new ability, Hange was able to build up traps in Wall Rose exactly in Trost. You weren't there with them at all, you were gone for a day because you needed to think of some things. What Kenny told you stuck in your mind. The only person you knew had long black hair and wore clothes like this was Geto, but you were so sure he died that day... Is it possible that he knows how to use the Reverse Cursed Technique? You didn't know the answer to this, but all you know was that you didn't want to believe what Kenny told you.

As for the students, the poor teenagers were worried sick about you. Even Megumi couldn't sense your energy at all nor did his Shikigamis found you, it was as if you vanished. However, they were certain you won't leave them behind. Levi on the other hand wasn't taking any of this. He knew you were hiding somewhere which pissed him off. He even asked your students and they told him that they have no clue about your whereabouts which he didn't believe.

That night, everyone was celebrating before starting their new mission in retaking Wall Maria. You didn't attend the feast with the corps which made your students more worried. They told the chef to keep some food for you when you return, but he didn't agree... Well, not unlit Levi ordered for some food to be kept for you which made your students grateful for the ravenette. After the celebration ended, your students along with Eren, Armin, and Mikasa were talking together and enjoying some of their time. Levi who was listening to their conversation spotted the familiar long white hair and immediately dashed to its way.

He was sure it was you, so he ran faster to get to you. He grabbed your wrist while glaring at your back, "Where have you been, Y/N?" Your head slowly turned to him as you revealed your face to him which made his eye widen in shook.

Your face was covered in blood...

Time Skip:-
You sat in the hall with Levi who put the food in front of you and sat beside you. You were still quiet and didn't say anything yet which irritated him, "Aren't you going to answer?"

"I was outside the walls..."

"Huh?"

You sighed and shook your head, "I just wanted to release some stress, so I went outside and encountered some titans. But nothing I can't handle." You explained as you took a small bite of the steak. "Why though?" He asked again and you looked at him, "What that man, Kenny, told me made me think. The only person I know with long black hair was my passed away bestfriend." Levi just tsk-ed and didn't question it any further, so he changed the subject. "This bandage is filthy, thankfully I got a new one from Hange." He said as he pulled out the new bandages and started to remove the old one from your eyes. You slowly opened them which made Levi stare at them for a moment before snapping out, "Even your face is dirty." He quickly pulled a handkerchief and started to wipe the blood and dirt. You could feel a blush creeping up your face, but you tired your best to hide it. He was inches away from you and his hands were as if they caressing your cheeks since he was gently wiping the blood.

"Oh my goodness, his face is close to mine! It's as if we're going to kiss!!"

You snapped out of your thoughts when Levi moved back, "Don't put on the bandage until you shower, I will tell someone to give you some clothes until yours get fixed." He stated and stood up, but not before giving you a quick kiss on your head, "Don't make me worry about you again." And with that, he quickly left the room so you won't see his red face. You just stared at the door way with daze as your cheeks were now in deep shade of red, but then you woke up and covered your face as a flowery aura appeared in the background.

"Oh dear oh dear!!! Levi san just gave me a kiss! Nobody did this to me before! Oh my god! Am I falling for him?" You fangirled as you started to shake your head left and right while still covering your face.
_______________________
Hi, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and sorry for not updating yesterday day. Niw here's a new crossover picture for you to enjoy.