𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟯

Y/N's Plan
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°∞°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Everyone hid in that warehouse where Jean and Armin were taken to. They took a man named Dimo Reeves as a hostage along with other men Mikasa and Nobara beat the last time to tell Levi and his squad why and who was behind the kidnapping. Reeves told them that it was the Military Police's orders and he just did what he was told. They formed a plan to kidnap a man named Sannes who works in the Interior MP with the help of Reeves and his son, so they can get information about who is the actual royal family.

You were still 'dead' and your students didn't leave your side at all. They went to a private area where they can discuss what to do next in your absence, "Fushiguro, what are we suppose to do now?" Nobara asked, her eyes never leaving the ground as she sat there with grimace. Megumi was quiet for a few seconds, "We wait until morning." Both of his friends looked at him with puzzlement as to why was he so calm about his sensei's death, "Gojo sensei has a plan." He pulled out a slightly bloodied piece of paper and threw it to the duo. They both read it in silence then looked up at Megumi with shock, "We will talk to Levi san and depart tomorrow to safety." He said while crossing his arms.

"Just what's Gojo sensei thinking?" Yuji spoke up, looking at your face. To him, you looked like you were asleep if there wasn't blood on your face and hair. Megumi sighed, "I don't know, but we have to wait for the signal." Yuji and Nobara didn't say anything after that and went quiet. Just then, Levi came to check on the teenagers, "You're still awake?" He asked as he approached your body. He knelt down to observe your face more, "Tell me, how could she get killed if she can stop any attack?" He asked, moving a white hair lock away from your face.

"They used this cursed tool on her... Gojo sensei once mentioned a weapon that can unable any cursed technique and this must be it." Megumi explained, holding out the weapon for Levi to see. "I even asked Sukuna to heal her, but he refused." Yuji uttered with guilt, pulling his knees to his chest.

Megumi then decided to tell Levi what you told him, "Levi san, we are leaving tomorrow and we're taking sensei with us." He told him calmly. Levi looked up at the three students, "Why?" He monotonously asked.

"Orders... We will be heading to hide in the forest until we figure out how to return home."

The raven haired man went quiet as he averted his gaze down to you, "She told you this, right?" Megumi nodded which made Levi sigh, "You're moving with a dead body. At least give her a proper burial for fuck' sake." He said, almost enraged. Megumi frowned, "Sensei doesn't belong to this world, we must bring her back to the school. She is a sorcerer and a teacher, everyone must know." Megumi argued which made his friends nod in agreement. "Right, she doesn't belong here. What was I thinking?" Levi thought, clenching his fist.

"I'm sure she would want to be between her friends." Yuji said with a sad smile.

"Shoko san will be so sad when she knows." Nobara added with a low voice.

Levi sighed and stood up, "Do whatever you want, just don't get killed." After he said that, he left to go to his squad. The trio stared at Levi as he left, "He is mad..." Nobara spoke up, "It seems he cares about her." She finished, pausing after that. "We need to stick to the plan, that's what sensei wanted." Megumi instructed with serious expression.

"Yes." Yuji and Nobara said in unison. The next morning, Megumi, Nabara, and Yuji were gone to the forest, hiding any trace that can lead to them.

They didn't know that you were having a nice conversation in your dream world.

In Your Mind:-
You were in an empty white room. You huffed as you scratched your head, "Really my mind? So cliché and not creative at all." You thought with a sighed.

"You will never stop complaining, right?"

You smiled when you heard the familiar voice that you haven't heard for long time, "I won't change at all..." You turned around to face the person who was actually smiling at you, "Best friend." The black haired guy chuckled and approached you, he was like when you were a teenager.

" The black haired guy chuckled and approached you, he was like when you were a teenager

"It has been a while, Y/N." He said and you rolled your eyes, "Oh please shut up, Geto. I know you're not real." The said guy huffed in anger, "Is that how you greet me after that long time even if I was just a conception in your mind? At least treat me as if I'm real." You hit shoulder and frowned, "Shush please, I came to accept this fact."

"Still as rude as ever."

You both shared a laugh after he said that, "Don't you think your plan is a bit complicated?" You hummed and nodded your head, a smile tugging on your lips. "I'm smart right? By doing this, I will let those Military Police put their guard down and then BOOM! The surprise will be revealed!" You said, waving your hands to add more excitement to your explanation. Geto sweatdropped, "This is so dramatic and exaggerating." You gasped at his comment, putting a hand on your chest, "Of course not! It will be amazing! Like this, everything will be solved!" You told your friend and he chuckled in amusement.

"Yup, you didn't change at all."

"Told ya. Imagine the look on the scouts, especially Levi san."

This was Geto's signal to tease you, "Levi, huh? You seem to care about this man dearly." He said, wiggling his eyebrows. You blushed and waved your hands, "N-Not like that, you idiot. He is just my friend and I'm just helping him with those titans, that's all!" You exclaimed which made Geto laugh. You puffed your cheeks in anger that they turned red then you started to hit him, "You idiot! I hate you so much!" You yelled at him with a frown on your face as he continued to laughed.

He eventually calmed down and wiped a fake tear, "Anyway... Just follow what you feel is right and good luck with your plan." You smiled at him, "Thanks, Geto. You're really a great friend." You both shared a high five, this reminded you of the old days when you were both still close friends. All those laughters, jokes, and adventures back then were great memories.

All you need to do now is waiting for the right time for your plan to actually start.