𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟱

A/N:- Hello dear readers, here's a new chapter for you all. I finally finished my final exams and got plenty of free time to write.

Hope you enjoy the chapter.
Vity💫
____________________________

Saving Eren and Historia
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°∞°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

You and Levi followed your students and his squad to catch the MP, but you found the way blocked by a large net. You grumbled as you threw your head back, your eyes landed on a hole on the ceiling that was blocked and this made Levi to follow your gaze up. Suddenly, a golden light appeared out of nowhere, "A titan forming!" Levi said as all of you looked at the source of light.

"Eren!" Mikasa exclaimed with worry.

The light got brighter as a strong wind brushed against you all. Everything started to crumble on your heads, "Captain! The hole!" Armin pointed to the hole that was now opened for them to use. Levi looked up at the hole then stood as he turned to the blond boy, "Armin, Moblit! You two get Hange out of here!" He commanded and both of them nodded.

You turned to your students and smiled at them, "My dear kids, get out with them to safety okay. Make sure you're protected." You smiled at them. Yuji looked worriedly at you, "Are you going to be okay, sensei?!" He asked as you smiled down at him.

"Don't worry, I'm the strongest."

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°∞°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

You and the Levi squad made it in time to save both Historia and Eren as a titan was forming in front of him. You stood in front of Eren as you smiled down at him with your eyes closed, "Hello~" You cheerfully sang as you waved your hand. Eren stared up at you, "Miss Y/N?" He said in shock of your state.

"Give me the keys!"

Levi's voice made the brunette boy to look back at his captain and friends, "Captain? Everyone..." He exclaimed with shock. You stood there and blocked and rocks and wind to hit them with your Infinity while they free Eren who was complaining about how should they get out and leave this place. After they freed the boy, you all back up as you watched the titan continue its formation. You whistled in amazement, "That's impressive!" You said as you shielded your blue eyes from the light. You didn't bother about the commotion behind you as you stared up at the beast.

You slightly turned your head to them, "I will kill it... No other choise left..." You said as you clasped your hands together; however, Eren ran past you with tears in his eyes. You sighed and stepped back to stand with the rest of the team, "There was no need to rush at all. I could just kill this thing easily." You gave a shrug in disappointment.

The last thing you knew was Eren transforming into a titan and using a new ability held the rubble by hardening his body.

Time Skip:-
After everything 'calmed down', you all stared at the crystallized titan in front of them. "I guess you figured out the hardening. We pulled you out, but the titan isn't evaporating. Not bad, huh?" Levi spoke up and turned to Eren who went to thinking mode. "That bottle... That must be it! I drank the contents of that 'Armor' before I transformed." Eren explained while everyone listened cautiously. You all listened as Levi spoke about how he would be able to seal the hole in Wall Maria and the possibility of retaking it. Soon later, Sasha and Connie returned after they found a safe way out of this place.

"Um... I don't want to interrupt this moment of glory, but we really must get out of here." You spoke up which made them all look at you. For some reason they all looked at you with pale faces, "H-How are you alive?" Jean asked as he shakingly pointed at you, Sasha and Connie nodding along. You sweatdropped at his question, "Do I really need to explain again?" You asked as you scratched the back of your head. "You don't need to explain anything Y/N. We need to go, we have to follow that big fucker out there." Levi said, putting a hand on your shoulder.

After you got outside, you all stood and watched the destruction the titan left behind. Nobara who was beside you pointed out, "What's that crawling thing?!" She asked you. You shook your head, "No clue at all, but I'm sure it's not going to be an easy deal." You spoke up as you crossed your arms.

"Gojo sensei, you cursed energy is dropping a bit." Megumi stated which made everyone look at you.

"Yeah, probably because of the Lapse Technique and Six Eyes. But hey, don't worry! I will be fine!"

You said as you waved your hands to assure them that you're okay. The next thing you knew was Levi grabbing your head and pulling you forward that you were inches apart, "Don't overwork yourself if you're tired. I don't want you dying on me now." He said which made you blush. You put a hand on your cheek, "Kya, Levi san you're making me flattered with your care!" You said and that made Levi blush and turn away from you with a tsk.

"I ship it." Nobara said with a smile.

"Me too!" Both Historia and Sasha exclaimed in unison while Mikasa just nodded.
_

___________________

I hope you enjoyed the chapter and sorry if it's short. Anyway, here another crossover picture.

Until we meet again

Until we meet again.
Bye bye.