𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟮

WARNING ⚠️
This chapter contains spoilers of JJK Shibuya Incident arc and AOT season four. Read at your own risk.
I did a quick research on the Shibuya arc in Google and I'm going to put what I understood in summary, I apologize if there was something wrong.
Also, this book might end in the next chapter, but it won't be completed until the final part of AOT get released in the next year.

That's all of it, enjoy the chapter.
-Vity💫
___________________________

Different
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°∞°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Numb...

That's all what you felt...

All you could remember was his face... You thought he had died, but you were mistaken.

But...

That wasn't him for sure and you were certain of that.

That man wasn't Geto.

Everything was going exactly like how you planned, you were winning the fight. However, it shocked you when you saw him and that cube in front of you. That piercing eye looking at your very soul with blood dripping from it. The last thing you know was you were trapped in a mass of flesh from every side and he was smirking at you. His words were still ringing in your head...

"Good night, Gojo Y/N. Let us meet again in the new world."

Then everything changed...

You were in a very ominous place and surrounded by dark skeletons. You let a sigh as you knew time is stopped in the Prison Realm and you will be sealed for one thousand years until your friends find a way to free you. In this situation, you were counting on your students and friends yet you got bad feelings that something might happen to them. However, the Prison Realm wasn't what it appeared to be...

You saw something like a window open and showed you an island named Paradise. It was as if it want you to choose your hell.

Stay in the Prison Realm.

Or...

You can remain in Paradise and live there until someone unseal you.

Obviously, you prefer to go to the island instead of remaining here alone. Surely, that mission in Shibuya was your end.

You went toward the portal and extended your hand toward it... then everything went dark.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°∞°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Everyone from the Survey Corps had returned from Marley with great loss. They were all quiet as they made their way back to the walls.

There was many sacrifices in this fight and one of the greatest ones was... Sasha.

However, they managed to capture two kids from Marley and Zeke or better yet the Beast Titan. Also, they got Eren back who went to Marley alone and was the reason for the Survey Corps to take a role in this hurricane. Hange and Armin were in a lot of stress since they were the ones to put plans and strategies and take responsibility of everything. Mikasa, Jean, and Connie were so down after Sasha's death. Levi was trying desperately not to kill Zeke instantly for what he had done before in the Wall Maria Retaking fight.

As they rode their horses back, Mikasa noticed a body not to far from them. She decided to speak up, "There's someone over there." Everyone looked to where she was pointing and sure there was someone on the ground.

"Armin, take everyone back to the walls. Levi, you come with me."

The blond boy nodded and took the lead while Levi and Hange went to retrieve the person back with them. As they got closer, they recognize the familiar white hair.

They were sure as hell this was you.

Nobody has got white hair other then you.

As they reached the site, Hange quickly went to you and knelt beside you. Putting two fingers on your neck, she let out a sigh of relief, "She is alive, but why did she came back here?" She said as she looked up at Levi who was frozen in place. The poor man still didn't believe that you were back, but how and why?

His brain was unable to comprehend anything... everything was happening quickly.

Deep down, he was happy that you were back. However, his mind told him that there has to be something that brought you here.

He took a deep breath to calm himself down and looked at Hange, "Let's take her back and let her rest. We will ask her when she wakes up." The said women nodded and stood up as Levi approached your sleeping form to pick you up.

"Just what happened to you Y/N?"

Time Skip:-
Your eyes snapped open as you saw the unfamiliar ceiling. You sat up and found yourself in a simple room, a bed, nightstand, a chair, and a window. Nothing very special about it.

"Just where am I? I'm practically in another world, but still sealed in that realm. The atmosphere seems familiar though."

Your hand unconsciously pushed your hair back as you noticed your blindfold was removed and placed around your neck. You couldn't believe that Geto wanted you gone, but something told you it wasn't him. He was gone. You killed him with your own hands. If you weren't distracted by his appearance, you could have moved away before you get sealed in that cube. You let out a stressed sighed as you stared out of the window, "It's a beautiful day... I hope everyone is fine. Yuji, Nobara, Megumi, Nanami...Everyone, please... be safe." You prayed in your mind as you closed eyes.

Just then, the door opened and a voice you knew very well spoke to you, "I see you finally woke up."

You opened your eyes and saw both Hange and Levi walking into your room. You looked at them with shock before pushing the covers away and dashing toward them both, engulfing them into a tight hug.

"I'm happy to see you both!"

You were happy that the Prison Realm took you here instead of throwing you into an unfamiliar place. Hange petted your back while Levi stood there like a frozen statue. After you went back to the bed, you asked them what happened and let's just say you were surprised by the how different everyone became. The events were too much that you needed some time to understand. Hange was trying to summarize all of the story without much of details while Levi leaned on the wall near the window with his arms crossed, being all quiet.

You sighed again and shook your head, "I'm glad you guys are fine and I'm sorry for your loss, Nobara would be so angry and sad when she knows about Sasha's passing." You said, clenching your fists. "Why did you return here, Y/N?" It's now Levi's turn to ask you.

You frowned as you glared at the ground, "I got... sealed."

"Sealed?" He questioned with a raised eyebrow.

You nodded and looked up, "I was in a mission and got sealed by a cursed tool, but it teleported me back here." You explained to them in brief. "Who did this? Who sealed you?" Levi asked again and this time your expression turned from a frown to a sad.

"It was... Geto, my bestfriend."

"But didn't you tell us that he died?" Hange asked.

You nodded again and sighed again, "Technically yes, but I have a feeling it wasn't him. His body is probably possessed by a curse. But this isn't the case, I'm more worried about my students and friends because the place is filled with dangerous curses. I have to wait until I get unsealed." You felt Hange take a hold of your hand and give it a light squeeze, "Don't worry, they're strong. You should have fate on them." She assuringly said, giving you a smile.

"We got your back brat, so stop being gloomy."

You looked down for a moment then back up at them with a small smile, "Thank you both for being with me."