𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟲

The Crawling Titan
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°∞°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

After all of you left the destroyed chapel, you took a carriage that will take you back to Wall Sina. You and your students took a carriage of your own since it was small to carry everyone. The worst part was that you were pretty exhausted and needed rest so badly, but known the situation, you didn't have time to rest for now. You have to help them getting rid of that titan. However, your state didn't go unnoticed by your students, especially Megumi because he knew that this was the first time you stay that long without covering your eyes.

"You need to rest sensei, you're so tired." Megumi spoke up which made you look at him.

You chuckled and shook your head, "Don't worry, I will be fine. Let's focus on the task at hand." You said, assuring him that you were going to be okay; however, neither he nor the other two were convinced by your assurance. "Sensei, you should really rest. It's not good for you to use all that energy." Yuji added while giving you those pleading eyes. Nobara nodded with worried expression, "Yeah, you should take this time to gather some energy! We don't want you to die!" You chuckled at Nobara's words and shook your head.

"I will be okay, tru-..."

"You should listen to the brats."

You looked up and saw Levi riding his horse beside your carriage, "You're roughed up so badly, take some rest while you still can." He said which made you huff and pout in annoyance, "Come on everyone! I will be fine, you're making feel weak!" You whined and crossed your arms. The four of them gave you a deadpanned look and this made you sweatdrop at their faces.

You rolled your blue eyes and huffed again, "Fine, I will take some rest, but wake me up when we arrive!" You said as you lied down and slowly closed your eyes to regain some power, "Maybe some sleep won't harm..." Your thoughts trailed off as you drifted to deep slumber.

When everyone returned to Orvud District, you were still asleep. Megumi and Yuji were about to pick you up, but someone else spoke up, "I will take her from here, you three follow Sasha to your rooms, you worked a lot too." Levi spoke up as he went to your sleeping figure and picked you up bridal style. He didn't waste time and took you to a room where you can rest. He put you down on the bed and covered you, his eyes never leaving your face. He remembered something you told him once...

"I don't want to lose anyone anymore. You all became my friends and I think I won't like it if I saw any of you die."

Your words rang in his head, "For an annoying brat, you care so much about everyone and that annoys me." He mumbled while his hand made contact with your cheek. He found himself leaning forward until he planted a small kiss on your forehead, he was thankful that your Infinity wasn't on, "Sleep well brat." Saying that, he took his leave to go to the meeting room where the plan is being formed to stop the titan.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°∞°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Morning came and you were now standing on the top of the wall, watching at Rod Reiss titan making his way toward the you. The soliders were doing their best in stopping the titan as best as they could by using the cannons, but you knew this was useless. Thankfully you made your students stay in that building, so you would be sure they were safe. As you were quietly watching, someone spoke from behind you.

"Levi told me that you were exhausted last night, did you sleep well?"

You looked back and saw Erwin coming to stand beside you, "Yeah, I slept like a log." You smiled at him which made him chuckle a bit. "Sorry for putting you into this plan too, I know how troublesome this could be." He said with sorrow in his voice. You waved your hand in dismissal, "Nah, I'm fine with it. Don't worry." You said, as your still exposed eyes watched the titan getting closer, "Geez, this is the worst thing I have ever seen." You said while scratching your head.

"I know, but I'm confident that you and Eren will stop him."

The faith Erwin have in you and Eren made you have more responsibility then what you originally have which you actually didn't care about in your world. You gave him a thumb up and smiled confidently, "You can count on me!" Your statement assured Erwin who smiled in gratitude.

The next few minutes where pretty tense for everyone as the now faceless titan stood right before the wall, its intestines fell on the wall. You and Eren stood beside each other, waiting for Erwin's signal. He transformed into a titan and gently picked you up, putting you on his shoulder, "My Infinity is activated so you will be safe from any harm." You heard him rumble while slowly nodding his head, "This is more exciting then exorcising a curse! I'm looking forward to destroy this rotten meat!" You thought as crazy ideas loomed in your brain. Just then...

"EREN! Y/N!"

"That's our signal!"

Eren nodded and started to run toward the titan while holding bunch of explosives barrels over his back, you holding into his long hair. You could see the titan's exposed mouth as he looked at you both.

"Jackpot!"

You and Eren thought in unison as he threw the barrels in the mouth while you mumbled, "Cursed Technique Reversal: Red." You let the small red orb on your finger make contact with the barrel, making a huge explosion and destroying the titan into pieces. You quickly jumped away from the explosion and took Eren who left his titan form with you.

The rest of the job now was left to Levi and the others to find Rod within the flying pieces and kill him with their gear. You sighed in relief and sat down, "At least it ended with not much damage." You mumbled quietly and looked up at Eren, "Good job kid, that was impressive." You told him which made the brunette boy blush, "Th-Thank you... We worked together remember." You couldn't contain your laughter any more, so you let it out.

"I hope this would be a good beginning for a happy ending."