𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟭

New threat
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°∞°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

The fight that you didn't participate in ended with a lot of sacrifices. Erwin ended up losing right arm and Eren discovered something within his power that controls the titans. The worse part is that Rainer, Ymir, and Bertolt had escaped after so much struggle. A lot of things happened that you didn't grasp with your mind. Eren, Mikasa, Armin, Sasha, Jean, and Connie were chosen to be the new Levi squad.

Right now, everyone was in a house in the outskirts away from everyone. Levi ordered them to clean and your students were no exception. You on the other hand managed to escape and was sitting outside under a tree while enjoying your time. You could hear some chaos in the house between Jean and Eren, but that wasn't what made you laugh you...

"Hey you! I have been cleaning the floor for hours! If I spot any mud stain, I will make sure to explode your head with my nails!!"

"W-What?!"

"Don't mess with Kugisaki, she is scary."

"Shut up finger eater!"

You heard Nobara yell at Jean and Yuji later joined which resulted in Nobara yelling at him as well. You chuckled and stared up at the clear sky, "They are blinding in definitely." You thought, pushing your white hair back.

"Oi, what are you doing alone here?" Levi suddenly appeared out of nowhere. You hummed as you sat up more properly, "I got bored, so I decided to have some fresh air." You said as you smiled at him. For some reason, Levi decided to set beside you, "You could just go and clean." He told you which made you shook your head, "Nah, I'm fine like that. Also, I'm not into cleaning, maids always do this job for me." You said and Levi stared at you with confusion, "Maids? Are you a royalty?" You chuckled at his question.

"No, but my clan is strong and rich. So rich that I'm sick of them."

"You seem not in good terms with your family."

You sighed and crossed your arms, "You could say that. They just think that having the Six Eyes and Limitless makes me special and they want me to be the clan's new head which is actually not my style, I didn't even get a proper childhood because of them." You told him, huffing a bit. Levi kept on staring at you then looked down, "I know how it feels to never have childhood like any normal child." He said, almost mumbling to himself. You smiled and lightly hit his shoulder, "Another thing we have in common!" You laughed while Levi looked confused.

"Common?"

"We both didn't have childhood and also Erwin once told me that you are Humanity's Strongest while I'm Jujutsu's Strongest. We share some things." You smiled at him and Levi blushed a bit which made you coo, "Aww, you look cute when you blush~" You said, getting closer to his face much to his discomfort, "Oi! Stop that!" You laughed at him, "I like you. You kinda remind me of Nanami." The black hair man raised an eyebrow, "Who is that?"

"A colleague of mine. I'm trying desperately to get his respect, but he wouldn't. Damn, he respects Yuji more then me." You pouted with a little blush of anger.

Levi felt that pain again in his chest, but he ignored it, "Let's get inside, I'm sure the brats did a horrible job in cleaning." You nodded and both of you stood up to get into the house. Your words kept on running through Levi's mind...

"I like you..."

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°∞°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

The next day in the evening, Hange came and told you all about the death of a man named Nick. Armin suspected that the Interior MP might have tutored and killed the man. Shortly later, Sasha came with a message from Erwin to Levi and he suddenly told you all to prepare for leaving because the house is no longer safe. Thankfully, you all made it out in time to the hill before the MP arrived.

"How did Commander Erwin..." Armin started, looking back at Levi. "New orders came from the government. The Survey Corps are banned from venturing outside the wall. And we're to hand over Eren and Historia." He explained which made everyone slightly shocked. One of the Survey Corps member told them that Erwin was arrested for some unknown reasons.

You and your students stood there, doing nothing while they discussed what to do next. "You seem calm, sensei." Megumi spoke up which made you smirk, "My dear Megumi chan, we are sorcerers... For them, we're special case. Even the annoying Sukuna is considered special. However, for the bitchs who call themselves higher ups or 'government' we're the most dangerous humans ever. Why would I bother to be afraid while I can simply outstand them?" you said, the smirk never leaving your face, "I could even let Sukuna kill those higher ups and the Military Police for his enjoyment." The three teens looked at you with shock and fear. For a moment, there was a crazy aura coming from you.

"Are you really letting me kill those humans?" Sukuna's mouth appeared on Yuji's cheek. You turned to him and smirked, "For once, yes I will let you." The curse king smirked, "Maybe I was mistaken about you, but that doesn't mean I don't hate you sorcerer." He told you then disappeared.

The plan has been put. Both Jean and Armin will disguise as Eren and Historia while the real male and female will be taken to safety. Nobara was put to help Mikasa and Sasha with the kidnappers while Megumi uses his Shikigami to watch over the area. Yuji was to stick with you as you secure Eren and Historia.

Simple plan, but yet it needs work...