Chapter 12: Hell Hotel

"Woah, woah, woah! Slow down." Will said, sitting Nico down onto his bed.

"We need to go there."

"And why in the name of Hades would you want to do that?"

"I had a dream last night, about when I was there. It made me remember the people there. There was this little girl who was my friend. I can't believe I forgot about her. But I need to save them, Will. I can't let them be stuck there any longer than they've been there. Not when you can do the things that I can do." He paused. "Also, I think doing this could help my mental health a bit to know that it can't hurt anybody again."

"Nico, this is crazy. You can't just barge in there and take everyone out."

"I was already expecting a fight. The place is mostly magic, anyways. I know that the workers are monsters, but they're not very strong if they hide behind so much magic."

"How do you know all of this?"

"Experience and the old stories." Nico stated.

Will rubbed his forehead. "You can't underestimate monsters, Nico. The Lotus-Eaters could be really strong, for all we know!"

"Not if Odysseus could get his friends away so easily. Or if Percy, Annabeth and Grover could leave so easily."

"Fine. Let's say we go there. We get everyone out. Then what?"

"Then we burn it to the ground."

"Leo isn't available right now."

"We don't need Leo to start a fire. Just gasoline and a lighter. Come on, Will. I have to do this. I have to end these people's torture."

"It'll just happen again. Once the monsters reform, or others that are still around."

"Other demigods can handle that. Even if it's down just temporarily, I'll feel better. Then the people who are in there now will be free. Please, Will. Please."

Will was silent for a while. "Fine. But if things start to get bad, we're leaving immediately, okay?"

Nico pumped his fist in the air. "Yes!" He kissed Will on the cheek. "Thanks."

Soon, the two boys were completely packed and on their way to Nevada.

"Are you sure that I should be fighting? I'm not nearly as good as you." Will told Nico.

"Of course. You're really important in this fight. I'm really going to need you."

"You will?"

"Most definitely." Nico nodded his head.

They packed Nico's sword, medical supplies, a couple of other weapons, some snacks, water bottles, ambrosia squares, and Nico's iPod.

"So, what do you propose we do after we get everyone out? Where do we take them? It's not like they have houses to go to, at least not most of them. At least there they had a place to live."

"Well, most everyone in there are adults or teenagers. I'm sure they could buy a house or something."

"Houses are very expensive, Nico. I doubt the people who are there have hundreds of thousands of dollars in their pockets."

"Well, they could stay in a hotel like I did and get themselves a job or finish their education."

"Okay. What about the kids?"

"There's only one kid who is there without a parent or guardian."

"Are you talking about Rosemary?"