Chapter 46: Back Online

Will walked into the Hades cabin, which was currently blaring "I'm Not Okay (I Promise)" by "My Chemical Romance."

When Will shut the door behind him, Nico flinched. "Sorry." Will said.

Will switched the iPod off and changed it to a more upbeat song, which was insanely hard to find in Nico's collection.

Nico immediately changed it back.

"Will."

"Yeah?"

He sighed. "I'm really sorry about yesterday."

Will sat down on his bed. "Hey, it's okay. You're going through a lot right now. People make stupid decisions sometimes, especially because of that."

"You know, that's the only time I've ever thought about breaking up with you. It never even crossed my mind before. I mean, when we were still towards the beginning of our relationship I was scared that you would break up with me, but never the other way around."

"Do you still worry about me breaking up with you?" Will asked.

"Occasionally. Not nearly as much as I used to, though."

"That's good."

Will had been in his cabin, Iris-Messaging his mom, Brooke, and Lou Ellen. Apparently, technology had started working again after the latest Oracle was freed, and Rachel forgot to tell him.

Immediately, Camp Half-Blood planned a trip to Camp Jupiter.

After Will told Nico all of this, he sat up. "We're going to Camp Jupiter? I get to see my sister? I get to see Reyna?"

"Yeah! We're leaving in a couple of days! I'm excited to see what it's like!"

"I like it here better." Nico said.

Will was about to say something else when he noticed Nico's shirt because, well, it wasn't his. It was an "AC\DC" shirt that was so big on him it could be a short dress.

"Nico....is that my shirt?"

Nico blushed. "What? Of course not."

"I know what my shirts look like."

"Sorry. I wanted to wear it."

Will smiled. "No, it's fine! You can wear it if you want to. But you know what? We need to get you a Camp T-shirt."

"Hell no! I'm not wearing one of those orange monstrosities!"

"You don't have to wear an orange shirt. There are shirts now that represent each person's cabin."

"I could get a Hades one?"

"Yeah."

"Okay. I guess that would be fine."

Will went to the Camp Half-Blood shop and picked out a shirt for Nico, and went back to his cabin with it.

"See?" Will said, holding it up so Nico could see it. "It's black. Your style."

"I guess that wouldn't be too bad." Nico took the shirt and some other clothes into the bathroom to change.

He walked out of the bathroom wearing the new shirt, his usual black jeans, and fingerless gloves. He was holding his head.

"Does your head hurt?" Will asked.

Nico nodded. "Migraine. I have no idea why. I never get migraines, not until a couple of days ago. I've also been feeling really dizzy and weak. Sometimes it's a little bit hard to breathe."

"That's strange." Will said, voice full of concern. "Do you want me to see what's wrong?"

"No, it's fine. Don't worry about it. So we're really going to Camp Jupiter, then? The whole of Camp?" Nico asked.

"Yeah. It should be fun!"