Chapter 34: Introducing Estelle

Will frowned. "What do you mean? Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I just....feel weird. Uncomfortable."

"What feels weird?"

"My stomach, like a tugging-" His eyes widened.

"What?"

"I know what it is! We need to go! I think she's going to come to Camp, so we have to get everything ready in the infirmary!"

"What?!"

"I know what I was feeling! It's just like when someone I care about dies, I can just tell who it is, and I just know! Well, what I was feeling was Sally going into labor! Go get your doctor stuff, anything you need!"

"Okay, I'm going to need your help. Come with me."

Together, the 2 of them got the infirmary ready. Then, they talked to Chiron.

"Sally Jackson is coming here? To have her baby?" He asked.

"Yes! I need your help, Chiron! I want you to help me deliver the baby! I got everything ready!" Will told him.

"Alright, but how do you know they're coming?" He asked

Nico frowned. "I'm not sure. When I got the weird feeling in my stomach, I could just tell that wherever the source was, it was getting close. And it just makes more sense, doesn't it?"

"Okay, then. We should probably wait by Thalia's Pine for their arrival."

Sure enough, a car pulled up onto the side of the street below Camp. Nico could see 4 figures walking towards them.

As the outlines got closer, he could tell they were Sally, Percy, Paul and Annabeth. Sally's stomach was a lot bigger than the last time Nico had seen her, which made sense. She was 9 months pregnant.

Chiron quickly said a couple of words, letting Sally and Paul onto Camp property.

As soon as she noticed Nico, Will, and Chiron, she smiled. "I'm so glad you're here." Behind her, Paul, Percy and Annabeth were trailing after her. They all looked nervous and frightened.

"Hi, guys." Will said. "It's good to see you all. Um, Chiron and I will be delivering the baby in the infirmary, if that's okay?"

She nodded. "Yeah, that's perfect." Sally held her stomach and breathed in and out. "Sorry. Contraction."

"Are you alright?" Paul asked, steadying her.

She smiled at him. "Yeah, I'm okay."

Percy was off to the side, his face pale, and his eyes wide. Annabeth had her hand on his shoulder.

Will led them to the infirmary, and they all sat down inside. Chiron went over to where Will had set up some of the equipment and fixed some of it.

"Well, here's a gown, so if you would like to change into that." Will said, handing her a blue dressing gown.

She took it and went to change in one of the areas where people stayed in the infirmary, and shut the curtain. A minute later, she walked out.

"Alright." Will said, pulling on gloves. "Who's all going to be present when she's giving birth?" Will asked.

"I'll be there." Paul said.

"I want Percy and Annabeth to stay outside the infirmary." Sally said.

"Mom, I want to be there." Percy argued.

"I'm sorry that I don't want you to see me having a baby. All the blood and grossness." Sally explained.