Chapter 16

Nara's POV

"Really? Awh I wish I can skate like you, but I can't", I said sadly while munching on my meatball. Everyone is having a dinner at the hotel restaurant.

"You can if you practice, so you can be the next ice princess", Sunghoon said as he scrunches his nose.

"By the way, have you went to Daegu before?", Sunoo asked as I slowly swallowed the meatball.

"Nope, I've only been to Busan and Seoul when I was young, my mom used to work at Seoul. Then we moved to Busan because some family matters, and finally we moved to Yongsan", I explained as they nodded as response.

"Oh I see, so this is your first time?", Sunoo said.

"Yup, Daegu is a big place, I'm sure we'll have so much fun tomorrow", I smiled as they agreed by clapping their hands.

For your information, the hotel is like a Villa. It's like a big house with many rooms and bathrooms. You know what I mean right? After dinner, enhypen had to continue to film the vlog at the hotel. But just to show things around and have a small talk. We don't want our hotel name to be exposed. Or the sasaengs might attack us once again. I burped politely and wiped my mouth.

"If you guys are done, make sure to change into your pijama's okay? Nara wanna help me set things up?", Mrs. Jo asked as I nodded and followed her.

_

Inside the hotel....

Me including all the staffs are busy setting things up while the enhypen's are changing to their pijamas. After a few minutes, everything's completed. I actually feel a little sleepy from working all day. I'm sure the other members are tired too. I can't wait to lie down on that soft bed. BUT Enhypen members are still not out from their room yet.

"Nara, can you help me?", A man with maroon hair said while holding a plastic.

"Oh sure, yea why?", I replied and turned my body towards him.

"Um, in this plastic there are indoor slippers from enhypen members, I forgot to give it to them, I need to help the male staff lift the luggage and stuff, can you please give it to them?", He said while giving a sweet smile.

"Of course, I'll give it to them", I said as he hands me the plastic of slippers.

"Thank you", he said before walking away.

I sighed and headed for the enhypen bedroom. I knocked on the door slowly while waiting for a response from them.

"Come in" a voice spoke as I slowly turned the door knob.

I stepped into the room. And I didn't expect to....... see them half naked ?! I was about to swear in many languages in front of them. I turned around and covers my face with my palms.

"Yah where are your clothes!", I screamed and hearing the sounds of many footstep which sounds like running. I can also hear they're whispering.

"S-Sorry Nara! We thought you're Jeongin, the maroon haired guy! He said he wanted to give us a slippers!", a voice yelled behind the bathroom door.

"He wants me give it to you guys", I slowly opened my eyes and placed the plastic on the table.

Then all of them except Jungwon and Heeseung came out with a plain t-shirt and a towel on their waist. Thank god it's not that short.

"I'll go now um", I said while hiding my red cheeks . Then I quickly ran off and closed the door behind me.

I just saw 5 guys half naked in front of my innocent eyes!

I took a deep breathe and went back to the living room. I thought they had finished getting ready in their pijamas ugh! That was so embarassing....

_

Timeskip

I rubbed my sleepy, dizzy eyes and got up from the bed. I turned to the clock and it showed 3 o'clock in the morning. My throat was dry and I wanted to drink cold plain water. I tied my hair while wearing slippers before heading out to the kitchen. Suddenly I heard a low thud. The sound comes from the kitchen. Is anyone else awake to? I suddenly got goosebumps. Slowly I headed towards the dark and quiet kitchen. I was breathing fast. The atmosphere here right now is cold and creepy.

Suddenly a tall figure walked in front of me....

"AHHHHHHH"