Author's Beginning Note

Most of these characters belong to the amazing JK Rowling, except the ones that are mine.

Excerpt from the book:

He growled his body stiffening under her, pushing her head of his lap, he grabbed her by the chin painfully. "You should shut your mouth, or I will do it for you." She straightened away from his painful grip on her face. Anger warring with sentiment. He was so angry. He wanted her to hurt make her suffer, push her away. It is what he always did. She wouldn't run from him, wouldn't cower in the corner. She placed a hand on each of his knees and slowly ran her hands up his thighs back down to his knees, back up more slowly and rested them at his hips.

"Will you Severus? Will you shut my mouth? And how do you plan to do that? Hmmmmm? You could put your tongue down my throat," she paused, "or another of your body parts. I am sure that would fill my mouth nicely."

His body stiffened and his mouth opened. His breathing quickened as he watched her. His eyes grew heated. He looked at her hands, so she moved them along his hips, back down over his thighs, along the front and then along his inner thighs to rest again at his hips. His eyes turned back to her. His gaze on her face and her lips and then back to her eyes.

His gaze swallowed her. Pushing thoughts into his mind. Read my mind Severus. I can take your pain away. I can make you forget about everything. I will suck you until you come in my mouth so hard it takes your breath away. I want to take you in my mouth. Let me pleasure you.

He was watching her his hands gripping the sides of the chair so tightly the wood creaked. She leaned into him, keeping her eyes on his. She slowly moved her head down along the front of him until her mouth was just barely over the buttons on the front of his pants. Opening her mouth she settled it on the front of his crotch and mouthed him through it. He was hard, his erection full and straining. It jumped in anticipation of her touch.

She paused continuing to watch him. She let images of his cock in her mouth, her hands cupping and stroking him while she mouthed and tongued the tip flood her mind. She intentionally tried to send him the images of him thrusting in her mouth, his hands in her hair. She wanted him to know how badly she wanted him.

She licked him through his pants, blowing her warm breath against the length of him agonizingly slow. She stopped and looked at him a question in her eyes.

"Don't stop," he growled at her. "I don't want you to stop." The words came from his mouth almost grudgingly. There was an urgency to his voice a rawness she had never heard before.

Sound track/Muse:

1. Midnight, Magic and The Scientist: Coldplay

2. Clair de Lune: Claude Debussy

3. At Last: Etta James (Enyd's song)

4. Awaken: League of Legends

5. Wicked Game: Ursine Vulpine and Annaca (Severus's Song)

6. Telepath: Manchester Orchestra

7. Car Radio: 21 Pilots

8. Let You Go: Illenium

9. Many many songs from Ninja tracks

10. Persistence of Hope: Twelve Titans Music

11. Shine a Light: Banners

12. When the party's over: Billie Eilish

13. Salted Wound: Sia

Warnings/Triggers:

* graphic sexual descriptions

* childhood trauma

* violence

*strong language

*sexual assault/harassment