Magic

The walk to Wishes Restaurant was uneventful. Timet had told her it was right beside Gringots and Snape knew exactly where Gringots was located. He was quiet on the walk there. His hands behind his back, walking sternly and brisk per his usual self. That was fine with her after standing for hours it felt good to move although she wished she would have worn more comfortable shoes. The night was cool and she felt a shiver as they continued to walk.

When they arrived he looked surprised. "This is where you wanted to go?"

Nervous, she nodded. "Is that ok?"

"I have never been but have heard it is quite good." An awkward moment went by. "Shall we, " motioning his arm toward the entrance.

The door was opened by a female house elf. "Your reser..." her eyes widened when she looked at Enyd. "You are the one Timet told me about yes?yes? " She was very excited.

"Yes My name is Enyd and Timet told me about you as well Ambry."

"Are you on a first name basis with all house elves?" he asked dryly.

"Maybe," she winked at him. He just shook his head in exasperation.

"Ambry will take good care of you and the Professor. Everything is ready like you asked just follow me." She led them up a flight of wooden stairs that lead to a large open hallway. Ten golden doors with intricate carvings lined it, 5 doors on each side.

"Your door is the last one, number ten, also the best. Your table is ready and your food will appear as you requested. " She opened door number ten and motioned them in. "No interruptions so enjoy." She winked at the two of them before leaving.

Snape held the door for her before entering the room. She was pleased to hear his gasp as he looked around. The entire room was a night sky. There was a table sitting on a brick patio. The patio was surrounded by half walls that had plants of all kinds growing over and around the area. There was even a slight breeze that caught the smells of some of the plants all of which were used in potion making. It was truly magical. A shooting star zoomed past the two of them. Snape wandered around the room reaching out occasionally to point to specific constellations, the milky way or a rare plant and what potion it was used in.

"It's stunning. I see now why so many people want to come here." He spoke as he continued to walk around the place.

"You can make the rooms look like anything you want. I thought you might enjoy eating with the stars and plants you love." She was nervous when she spoke. Meh, she hated being nervous.

"You chose well. Thank you." He said the last softly and shyly.

She took his hand like kids at a school yard, and led him to their table already set with two goblets and a bottle of wine. He reached down picked up the bottle and examined it.
"You chose the wine too?" asking as he poured two glasses.

"I saw an empty bottle in the back of your office on a shelf. I figured if you hated it you wouldn't have kept it. Its the same wine just a different year."

He glanced  down at the bottle then back at her with a strange look she couldn't identify.

"I do believe 1960 was a wonderful year," she said as she took her goblet from the table.

"Cheers?" she raised her glass to him.

He looked at the stars:

"These are the magnets which so strongly move

And work all night upon thy light and love,

As beauteous shapes, we know not why,