Purpose

A wand and a coffee cup, her only possessions besides the clothes on her back.  Being the glutton for punishment she had stayed a few days after he left, hoping he would come back to her but he didn't.  She couldn't stay here any longer.  Let him have his regrets and his sorrows. Isn't that what she had told him once?  

She still had a promise to keep to Albus.  At least she wasn't scared any longer.  Her last night would be tonight and she would leave in the morning.  She could apparate to the grounds of Hogwarts and ask Hagrid to send a letter to Zarinyx. 

She was just about ready to pack up what little food was left when there was a knock on the door.

Her heart skipped a beat but it wouldn't be Severus, he wouldn't have knocked. She peeked out the window of the kitchen.  What she saw nauseated her.

Benyamin was standing with a little girl maybe 8.  "I know you're in there.  Either you come and play or little Mia and I will play."  He had his hand resting on the back of the girls neck.

She held her wand in her hand and opened the door.  "Let her go and I will come."

"Stupid bitch, throw Anders the wand."

She saw Anders step out from around the corner of the house.  She tossed him her wand.

"The girl." she demanded.

"Step outside and then I let her go." As she stepped outside Ben crocked a finger at her.  "Closer, closer."  he said.  "Unless you want Mia here to amuse me."  The girl cried out as Ben pinched her.   

Enyd walked directly over to Ben.  "Let her go now."  Ben pushed the girl away who ran.  His hand immediately shot out  and grabbed onto her  squeezing her arm painfully.  Enyd jammed her foot into Ben's and he yelped. She tried pulling away from him but his grip on her was too tight. He coldcocked her in the temple and she fell to her knees.  The only thing holding her up was his grip on her arm.  "I am going to have so much fun with you.  "Somnium."

She woke tied to a chair, arms and legs.  It took her a few minutes to remember what had happened. Her head hurt and she had some trouble seeing out of the right eye.   Looking around she noticed the building was old, wet, rusty.  Was she at one of warehouses near Severus's house?  Did it matter? 

Trying to move her arms against the restraints just resulted in cuts.  She heard a chuckle from the shadows.  "Do you really think I would be that careless?" Ben came out of the shadows and sauntered over to her.

"Well that confundo spell seemed to work very very well on you."

Smack.  His hand came across her face, splitting her lip.

"Very brave of you to fight me when I am tied to a chair.  Why don't you give me my wand and we can see who the better wizard is you fucking asshole."  she pulled angrily at the restraints. 

"I am going to enjoy every second of this.  Snape's whore at my disposable.  Maybe I should give you a go since he seemed to like you so much."  He took his wand and ran it over her breasts.

"You are nothing but a fucking coward.  You can only handle a woman when she's tied up.  Small penis syndrome?"

Smack.  It was her cheek this time. 

"You are a pathetic loser.  You can go fuck yourself if you think I will give you anything you want." she hissed.

  "You have nothing that I want whore, except some play time, but your lover, your lover, now he can give me what I want."

"He isn't my lover."  she said coldly.

Punch to the gut.  "Lies. Bitch always lies."  She couldn't respond because the air had been knocked out of her.