Fire

He held her hand tightly in his and without saying a word, turned and started walking.  His personal chambers weren't far from his office and she recognized that is where he was taking her.  Waiving his hand, the outer door opened.  He took her past the main room directly to his bedroom.  He let go of her hand, went to the hearth waived his hand and a fire started. Then he stood there still not saying a single word.  He was facing the flames so she wasn't able to see what he may be thinking and she wasn't willing to try reading his mind.

After several minutes, she approached him. He turned to face her.  His eyes, god those eyes.  She was drowning in the amount of emotions she read there.  Could she walk away if he told her to leave?  If that's what he wanted she would go, no matter how difficult that may be.

"Severus?"  She raised her hand to touch him but then let it fall to her side, afraid he would reject her again. "Severus, do you want me to leave?"  Could he hear the desperation in her voice?

He said nothing. Simply reached out taking her right hand and placing it over his heart.  In that moment her heart shattered  into a million pieces for him and then put itself back together because of him. All she wanted was to show him how much she loved him, how he had become part of her thoughts always.

She unclasped his cape first taking it off and placing it on a table.  Walking back to stand in front of him, she placed one hand on each side of his chest sliding her hands upward to his neck where she began to slowly unbutton his robes.  His eyes watched her hands as she opened every button deliberately going slow.  When she reached the last button, she slid her hands up his linen shirt  across his chest and then over his shoulders so that the robe came off.  She put it on the table as well.  Now the shirt buttons, one, by one, by one, each button exposing more of his chest.  His skin was pale with sparse black hair.  He continued to watch her hands.  The dress shirt fell to the floor and he stood before her naked from the waist up.  Her hands were shaking when she touched him.   She ran her hands up his flat abdomen to his chest, softly, wonder in the way he felt to her.  She grazed each nipple lightly.  His sharp intake of breath was enough encouragement for her to continue, up across his shoulders and down his arms.  Walking behind him she continued to run her hands across his neck, shoulders and down his back.  A small shudder ran through his body. 

Walking back to stand in front of him she took her shirt and bra off as he watched her, his eyes moving over her bare breasts.  She knelt in front of him then lifting one foot and then the other to remove each shoe and sock from his feet.   When she stood their gazes caught and there was fire so hot  between them it would consume her if she let it.  She unlatched his belt , while he watched her, and then started unbuttoning his trousers with the same slow deliberate movements she had done with his other clothes. 

Unbuttoning her jeans she let them drop to the floor with his pants and removed her underwear as well.  She watched his eyes wander across her body his erection straining against his briefs.  She cupped him through his underwear and stroked him.  His head fell back and his eyes closed as she removed his last piece of clothing.  Nothing between them, she stood in front of him as his hand came out and he cupped the back of her head and pulled her gently to his mouth. 

The kiss was the most intimate thing she had ever experienced.  One hand remained at the back of her neck holding her to his mouth while the other one found her hand and intertwined their fingers. Lips gently parting, breaths mingled, hands clasped together. He pulled her more tightly to him so that they were chest to chest, mouth to mouth and it lasted an eternity or a second. Then his tongue swept between her lips and she opened to him, met his tongue with her own.  He stroked her mouth with his tongue the way her hands had stroked his torso, like he was trying to explore very inch of it and she did the same to him.  His lips stopped moving and she opened her eyes to look at him. His eyes wandered back and forth over her face the way their tongues had touched earlier as if he was looking into her entire being, into her soul, passion mixed with wonder. During the kiss he never let go of her hand nor did he as he pulled her to the bed.  She climbed in and lay back against his pillows. He laid down beside her, his hand immediately finding hers again and intertwining their fingers, the other hand he ran down her chest, to each breast then her lower belly, continuing down until he touched her core.  His hand was soft and gentle as he explored her. He bent his head and kissed her neck.  Every breath of his against her skin gave her gooseflesh. He continued to touch her with one hand while his mouth continued along her neck, down to her collarbone then beyond to one breast.  He flicked the nipple slowly with his tongue.  Not one moment was rushed.  Everything was slow, intense, and she was burning for him.