My toe

I begin to smirk. "Enjoying this?" I laugh as I feel his bulge in his pants grow. "Shut up," He grunts.

"What shall we look up?" I ask.

"I don't care."

"Well, what do you want to do?"

"What did you want to get on your computer for?" Brad asks, changing the subject.

"I can't remember." I really couldn't and I stand up.

I pause The Walking Dead and lead Brad back downstairs to the living room.

We lay on the couch, my back pressed against his stomach. I feel his sturdy and bold abs through his thin red short sleeve shirt.

I rest my head against his muscular arms and my eyes become droopy.

Brad was already asleep. His cute snores filled the silence.

I couldn't believe it; I was actually sleeping with a boy. Well, not like that, but you get what I'm saying.

We're not doing nothing, just sleeping. I close my eyes and fall asleep.

~

"Brad, quit it!" I shriek as he chases me around the kitchen with a spider he found in the corner.

"Why? You scared?" He teases, not stopping.

I run around the kitchen table and got what I was asking for.

"Ouch!" I scream in pain as my toe turns bright red and starts pounding.

"What?"

"I stubbed my toe."

Brad laughs and throws the spider out the open window.

"Let me see it." He orders, already lifting my toe to examine it.

"Don't press it." I demand, squinting my eyes in fear he will.

"You want me to kiss it and make it better?"

"I would be honored." I smirk. I was tempted to say yes, but this friendship seemed to be going well.

He drops my foot onto the wooden floor and stand up off the chair.

"Hey, be careful with it." I remark.

"Yeah, yeah. I hear you." He mumbles with a playful voice.

I quietly sprint behind him and pounce on his back.

I tightly wrap my arms around his shoulders and swing my feet around his waist.

"I got you now." I whisper in his ear.

He sprints with me on his back to the living room and throws himself onto the couch.

"Dude, get off." I beg as I scramble to sit up, but he wouldn't budge.

"Nope,"

I put him in a chokehold and he squirms to get out of my grip. "Why do you want to get up, punk?" I wasn't holding him that tight.

"Dude, let me sit up."

I release him and let him sling himself up. We both begin to laugh as I sit up.

"You just got dominated by a girl."

"Nah, I didn't. I let you win." Brad excuses.

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, since you're a girl and all that I figur-"A loud knock was heard the door.

Who could it be? My moms at work, my dads dead.