Limousine

I wake up due to one of my worst fears, the sound of the plane's engine giving up, and people running everywhere.

"Brad," I shake his arm and he jolts awake. "The plane is crashing!"

He looks out the window, and the plane is plummeting to the ground.

"Brad, what do we do?" I shriek, nervous. "We can't do anything, Maddie." He says.

I jolt awake from the horrible dream, tears brimming in my eyes as I blink more.

"Maddie," Brad says in a sleepy voice as he locks his fingers between mine. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. Just a nightmare." I fake a smile with tears in my eyes, as I look at him.

He grabs my other hand with his free hand as he kisses my lips, and I feel a rush of relief.

"Thanks," I smile as I pull away, and watch the clouds pass by as the plane flies.

"So, what was your nightmare?" Brad asks, being noisy.

"The plane was crashing." I decide to make my sentence short, since I didn't want to speak much about it.

"Believe me, if the plane was ever crashing, I'd find a way to get you safe." He assures me.

"Brad," I smile. "Have I ever told you I love you?"

"Yeah," he blushes. "Have I ever told you I love you?"

"Like, all the time." I pull him in to a kiss. Our lips move in sync as the intercom comes on.

"We will be landing in California in fifteen minutes." The ladies voice says.

"Are you ready?" Brad asks. "Yeah, I'm dying to meet your family." I state.

He makes an 'mph' sound and looks out the glass window.

"What is it with your family that you don't like?" I ask.

"When I ran away, after my brother's accident,I didn't keep in touch with any of them. When I called my aunt, she wanted to tell all of my family." He explains.

"I told her no. I don't want to see all of my family. I don't know why I chose her, first of all." He finished.

"Well, I'm happy that you're doing all this for me." I smile. "I know that you didn't really wanna go."

His eyes shot up at me. "Are you kidding? Anywhere you go, I wanna go."

A younger teen, who is sitting behind us, coos as she covers her face with both hands.

"I'm sorry," She apologizes, looking at both of us. "You guys are just so cute together."

"Thanks..." I waited on her name. "Daisy." She says. "Well, thanks Daisy." I smile.

Brad winks at me as I sit back in my seat, and then smiles.

~

The plane lands on the asphalt, and the door open.

Brad and I grab our carry-ons and make our way out of the crowded plane.

We walk into a huge, white building, where people are scattered and police officers are watching.

"Babe, I'll get you your luggage. Stay here." Brad says to me.

Wait, babe?

"O-okay," I say and he smirks as he walks away.

I stand patiently by myself, waiting, as people pass by me, talking about random stuff.

A few people that pass me say 'excuse me' or just a simple 'hello'.

Brad makes his way back to me, with my luggage, and takes my hand in his.

He glares at every guy as we walk out the building, which makes me blush.

"Here's our ride." Brad points to a black limousine, which is parked on the side of the road.

"Oh, wow," I was amazed. "They didn't have to do this for us."

"They're rich, Maddie, don't worry about it." He says.

"But Brad, that's to much. That had to cost a couple hundred." I state, as he opens the door.

The chauffeur starts the limo as Brad shuts the door, and sits beside me.

"Okay, take us to Aunt Dib's house." Brad says to the chauffeur.

~

Being a gentleman, Brad takes out my luggage, and his luggage, and makes his way to the wooden door.

He knocks on it, and a young woman opens it, a bright smile plastered on her face.

"Oh Brad, we've missed you!" She shrieks as he hugs him.

She looks up and catches my eye. Pulling away, she makes her way to me.

"Brad has told me about you, Maddie! He seems really interested in you!" She hugs me.

I blush, and glance at Brad, who is also blushing from embarrassment.

"Oh, my," Aunt Dib says as she pulls away. "Come in, come in."