I'll Kill You

Brad and I pause, didn't make a sound or move. We just sat there on the couch, starring at the door.

I slowly stand up, afraid of what's behind the door. I motion for him to go some where that isn't visible, just in case it was my mom.

Brad lays on the carpet, but kept his head to where he could see who it is.

My hand brushes against the cold doorknob.
I look out the peephole and let out a breath of relief.

I sling the door open and Lizzy walks in with arms spread out, ready to give a hug.

Lizzy is like a panda bear; she is so cute and so nice, but mean when she has to.

She gives me a bear hug and then shuts the door behind her.

"Hey, girl," Lizzy greets, smiling.

"Hey,"

Brad stands up from behind the couch and Lizzy's facial expression changed to a smirk.

"Who's this?"

"Brad," I answer.

"Oh, yeah.I remember you telling me that on th-" I quickly press my heel on her toes.

"What took so long for you to open the door?" Lizzy changes the subject.

"Well, we were scared."

"No, no, no, she was scared." Brad buds in.
I flick him off and walk to the couch. I plump my butt in the middle of the sofa. Brad sits beside me on the left while Lizzy sits in the chair.

"Brad, you like her?" Lizzy asks.

She has always been one of those friends that is very protective over her friends. I knew Lizzy was going to make this as awkward as it can get.

She would most likely make him tell her his life story. "Yeah," Brad says simply.

"Well, you dating her? Because if you are and you break her heart, I'll kill you." I clear my throat out awkwardly and face palm myself.

"Lizzy, we're not dating." I interrupt her.
"Oh, well then, Brad, take that into consideration." Lizzy gives him the evil eye.

"What did you come here for?" I ask rudely.

"Check on you, duh."

"Okay, cool," I slightly giggle.

"Well, I should be going now."

"Merp."

"Merp will be our always." Lizzy says as she gives me a goodbye hug.

She walks out the house and shuts the door.
I turn to face Brad, who is smirking with red cheeks, holding back a laugh.

"What?" I ask. Just seeing Brad like this makes me want to laugh also.

Brad bursts out laughing and that leads to me laughing too. Before I know it, we were on the floor laughing. I didn't even know what for.

Brad rolls on top of me, once again, my back pressed agains his stomach that has his sexy abs.

"What's so funny?" I ask, out of breath
from laughing so much.

"Your friend," Brad says, a little calmer.

"Yeah, cool, now get off of me."

"Nah, I don't think so."

"Brad, get off!"

"Why?"

"This is uncomfortable."

"Poor thing." Brad teases.

I was able to go from my back pressed against his stomach, to both of our stomachs touching.

My lips were just inches away from his, and I'm pretty sure we were about to kiss, until the door to my house opened and Brad gets off of me.