I Will

The rest of the school week went by as slowly as it possibly could.

Not only was it even slower in math class with Mr.Bryan, since the next week it Christmas Break, everyone was ready to go.

Finally, Friday came and went, and Mr.Bryan hasn't laid his hands, nor his eyes on me.

He was a coward, and refused to make eye contact or even call on me to read a sentence.

Lizzy gave him evil glares, and most probably death threats when she sees him after class everyday.

For the whole week, I'd wait two minutes outside the classroom for Lizzy to come out.

Every time she would come out, she tells me what she was talking about.

"Told him that I better not hear that he saw you or you saw him on Christmas Break." Lizzy says as she walks out of the classroom.

I smile,"You know you don't have to threaten him for me. I think it's all over now."

"Yeah, well, you're my best friend and I'll protect you." She says as we walk out to the school parking lot.

"I have to put all of my stuff in the trunk, I'll text you later; when I get to the house." I say as I pop the trunk open.

Lizzy waves goodbye and leaves me and my car in the lot.

Two minutes later, I hear the school's doors swing open and could also hear footsteps.

I turned and my stomach dropped, my hands started to shake, and my heart began to race.

Mr. Bryan was walking slowly towards me. I raced to the drivers seat of my car and quickly lock the doors.

He makes his way up to the window and knocks on it like a four year old would do.

I flicked him off and zoomed out of the lot, like a crazy maniac was behind me, which is kinda true.

~

I slam the door shut to Brad's house, leaving my book bag locked in the trunk.

He runs through the kitchen, almost slipping on the hardwood floor.

"What the?What happened?"He asks, out of breath.

"He-he was heading towards me."I whisper so low that I doubt Brad heard me.

He slams his hands on the table and I jump back.

"He was walking toward me, and knocked on my window." I give him more information.

"I'm going to your school after your break, since he clearly doesn't understand Lizzy."

I smile; he sounds so much like a parent who is very overprotective.

"Calm down, it's over with for the rest of break."I say as I run tiny circles on his back.

"Get packing; we're leaving early. Be ready to fly to California tomorrow." He says as he walks into his bedroom.

I stand in the kitchen, not moving from the position I was already in, except my jaw flew open.

As I turn around, Brad opens his bedroom door and walks out with a blue suitcase.

"Here's a bag. I bought this for you a little while ago." He hands the bag to me.

"Brad, thanks." I had little words to say; I was shocked.

"Get packing." He pulls me closer to him and plants a kiss on my forehead and grabs my waist.

I pull back and grab the suitcase, smiling as I do so. " I will."