Yes, No, Maybe

"But what?" I ask.

"We are gonna move to California, and we already dropped you out of school, and since you were pretty smart, you can graduate with the seniors at a school here." Brad states.

My mind wanders far, but is pulled back when another voice comes into stations.

"I bought you guys a house near the beach, and it is almost exactly like mine! I put a little bit over a few thousand in Brad's bank account so y'all can pay for the bills!" Aunt Dib says.

"And I bought the furniture for the house. All you have to do is decide if you wanna stay." Victoria adds.

"I, umm, I-I don't know what to say. Thank you. Believe me, I'm very flattered." I say.

"So that's a yes?" Victoria asks. I've never been good with direct answers within only a few seconds.

Yes, no, maybe?

"Yes," I say, and the hole kitchen filled with cheer.

"Okay, great, and since you are gonna have to move, I'll help you pack." She says.

Victoria helps me pack my bags, and lays them on my bed.

"Victoria, this is just... amazing. I can't thank y'all enough. Y'all have offered your home to me as Brad, feed us, kept a roof over us."

"Don't worry, it's been awhile since we've al seen Brad, plus he really likes you. Now, shall we got this show on the road?"

~

Victoria drives Brad and I to the beautiful house.

The ocean is in view, a wonderful backyard, just... perfect.

"Go ahead and go in, you two." Victoria nudges us.

"Wait, Brad hasn't been in here?" I ask. "Nope, he just knew about it."

He takes my hand and leads me inside. The wooden floor polished, wonderful white couch, white rug, white chairs, and a fire place was in the living room.

The kitchen had a long brown table, like the one at Aunt Dibs, a grey fridge, beautiful cabinets, and lovely tiles.

We walk upstairs and to the left contained a full bathroom, a guest bedroom with their own bathroom, and a laundry room.

To out right was another full bathroom, and a bedroom with their own bathroom.

The bed had silky white sheets, grey pillows, and white carpet.

The room contained a walk in closet, which was full of clothes that belonged to me and Brad.

"I love you so much." I say, tears brimming in my eyes.

He kisses me and rubs my back.

~~~~~~~~~~

Omg the next chapter is the last one!!