Teasing Me

My jaw drops to the ground, and so did Lizzy's.

"Shut your mouth, you might catch a fly." Brad laughs, walking over to me.

Before he could do anything, I gave him a tight hug to say "thank you."

"Lizzy, it might be time for you to leave." Brad says.

I smile at her, to let her know that I'll be fine.

She returns the favor and leaves me and Brad standing in the kitchen, hugging.

"Who...How?" I was so choked up on words that my brain couldn't function right.

"I have an aunt who lives up there and she's going to let us stay up there the whole week." Brad explains.

"I-I don't know what to say. Brad, th-this is amazing!" I was able to say with a smile.

"No problem, kiddo." He bunches up my hair and walks back into the living room.

"We're still not done with that teacher!" He calls out.

~

After another hour of explaining, promising, and agreeing with Brad about the "new rules" with Mr.Bryan.

From now on, Brad will take me to school and pick me up, Lizzy will be keeping an eye on me, and I have to report to him if anything inappropriate happens.

"Brad, I'll tell you everything that happens if you want." I say for the fifth time.

He nods, like he did the other four times before.

I roll my eyes, and to my surprise, he shoves me back on the couch and laughs.

"What was that for?" I ask as I try to sit up, but Brad shove me back down and rests one of his hands near my face while the other one cups my cheek.

His face was centimeters from mine, and I wanted to make the first move, but I figured he would rather do it himself.

He cracks a smile before before sitting back up straight.

I knew what he was doing; he was teasing me.

"Not on my watch."I mumble as I pull him back down and connect our lips together.