Random.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N POV- 

Y/N reached home and plopped herself on the bed. She looked at the ceiling and then stood up. She opened the lowest drawer of her study table and took out the picture of her mum, in which she and her mum were both smiling eye-to-eye. She smiled a little bit but soon it vanished thinking about what had made her life turn out like this. She hugged the picture and slowly fell asleep. 

AN HOUR LATER

She was woken up by a figure, who was standing in front of her. She rubbed her eyes a bit and saw her father. He looked irritated as always. 

Y/D/N- Get up and pack your things!

Y/N- Why dad?

Y/D/N- The marriage is the day after tomorrow. We'll get our things moved by tomorrow evening and we'll spend the night there itself. And you don't have to go to school tomorrow, since you'll be going to get your clothes for the wedding. 

She simply nodded. 

Y/D/N- And remember while choosing clothes, I should see no girly stuff. 

She nodded again but then something clicked in her mind. 

Y/N- Dad can I spend tomorrow night alone here itself and I'll come to the wedding venue by myself. 

Y/D/N- I don't care. 

Y/N- Thanks, dad. Soobin will be there. 

Y/D/N- Didn't he leave you? 

He spoke with a tint of curiosity. Y/N felt bad after hearing the words, but she continued to ignore them. 

Y/N- He's in the same school as me. 

Y/D/N- Hm. I already had dinner.

Y/N- Okay. 

Saying that he went out, meanwhile, Y/N took out her phone that was switched off. She turned it on and searched for Soobin in the contacts. She looked at the clock, 5 PM. It wasn't that late. She called him. After a few rings, he picked up. 

SOOBIN- Hey Y/N! How're you dumbo?!

Y/N- Fine, How about you?

SOOBIN- I'm very good. So tell me, why did you call?

Y/N- If it's okay with you, can you come to the nearest park, xxx?

SOOBIN- I'll be there in 10 minutes. But why?

Y/N- I want to tell you many things.

SOOBIN- Okay girl! I'll be there. Bye!

Y/N- Bye dumbhead. 

She hung up the call and stood up to change her clothes. She changed into an oversized black graphic t-shirt and mom jeans, wearing he shoes. 

She checked by looking around the house for her dad, he was probably asleep. So she wrote a note and went out with her hair open since it was evening and no one would probably notice.