13 - Calling Phil

Y/n POV

I walked back into the office. I was shaking slightly. I didn't know what was going to happen and didn't want to know. Its better to face the music than keep running cause I can't run forever.

"So what's the verdict." I asked looking down at the floor out of guilt. I did genuinely feel bad now and I've only just realised the severity of what I'd done and I realised I wouldn't get away with it here like I done at Ahs.

"I've decided. I'm obviously going to have to phone Phil and tell him about your behaviour and you and me are going to go up and I expect you to apologise to Mrs Edwards about the way you treated her. There's no arguing about that. Because it's only your first week you aren't going to be put in isolation but instead you have 3 weeks of after school detentions with me starting tommorow. During that time you'll be on report to me from all your teachers. If your behaviour doesn't improve it'll lead to suspension and eventually expulsion Sound fair?"

"Not the best thing ever but I've just got to deal with it."

"Good. Now do you want me to phone Phil just now while you're here or do you want me to wait until you go?"

"While I'm here please but don't say to him I'm with you."

I didn't know how to feel. Whether to feel happy cause I'm one step closer to getting out of here or whether to feel angry at myself cause I know I'm going to get in shit. I couldn't give seven shades of shit about what the school thought. It was just Phil. Ive not even been here 3 days but yet here I am marching around expecting him to deal with my shit which isn't fair. The principle picked up the phone and dialled Phil's number. I was shaking even more now.

"Hello this is Principle Halo from St Paul's Secondary. Y/n is in trouble because they turned up in the wrong uniform, was talking back to teachers, swore at teachers and ran away from me... yes.... yes no problem... I just thought make you aware of the situation... ok.. thanks bye."

"What'd he say?" I said nervously. I was biting the tip of my thumb out of nerves. It was an anxiety thing.

"He didn't sound happy. He was saying thanks for letting him know and that it'll be dealt with when you're home."

"Oh ok."

I felt even more guilty now. I went and apologised to Mrs Edwards and then went back to all my classes.

I was dreading the end of the day. Like fucking dreading it. It was to the point I'd rather stay at this shite school all day than go back home. The fact I didn't know how Phil was going to react. The rest of the day was shit. I got sent out in nearly all my classes cause I was being too chatty and arguing with teachers. I flipped most of them off. I left the school premises at lunch to go see Alex, Sapnap, George and Niki but I got another detention for that off that deputy head with the horrible voice. Was worth it though.

Techno met me at the end of the day with Wilbur and we all walked back together. I told Wilbur everything and he said he was impressed that I had the balls to do what I did but he also said he was kinda disappointed in me which hit me hard. Techno couldn't say much cause he used to be the same. I tried to drag out the walk as much as possible, my anxiety was getting higher and higher the closer we got but Techno was giving me reassurance saying that its not going to be as bad as I thought it was going to be.

We got to the house. I was building myself up to go in, I was shaking (not visibly) but decided the longer I avoided it, the worse it was going to get so I plucked up the courage to go in. Instantly I was met with a pissed off Phil, standing in the hall with his arms crossed waiting.

"Techno, Wilbur go up to your rooms. I need to talk with y/n."

I could tell by his tone he was pissed but he was doing his best not to show it. He gestured for me to go in the living room and he followed after. He shut the door behind me which scared me a bit but I wasn't going to say anything. I was still shaking.