A/N

As many of you are probably aware by now, the allegations of Wilbur abusing Shubble are true and were confirmed by Wilbur himself earlier today. (27/02/24)

https://twitter.com/WilburSoot/status/1762505851699380353?t=0ofp8ms-NSahHFVE3Gzucw&s=19

I stand with Shubble, and I believe she was so brave opening up, and I'm extremely proud of her for feeling like she was comfortable enough to talk about what was going on to the public. I know how difficult these things can be, especially to reveal to thousands of strangers on the Internet so I couldn't be prouder that she found the courage to talk about what was going on.  

This is extremely upsetting for many people as I know how much Wilbur has helped a lot of us through very difficult times, and it's heartbreaking to know that someone I looked up to for so long turned out to be the way he is.

Me and many other writers who have books with Wilbur in them or who have books centred around Wilbur are struggling on the decision on whether to continue with our stories or not.

I just wanted to ask what you guys thought, as this book wouldn't be as successful as it without the support it's had from everyone but I just want to be able to make a decision on whether to discontinue this book altogether, or whether to keep posting chapters that will not include Wilbur or if they do will only include small mentions of him. The chapters that currently have Wilbur in them will be kept up, but as of now, in future chapters, he will not be mentioned.

I do not support or agree with his actions at all, and I'm repulsed by the fact he's kept this a secret for so long, but I just want to know you guy's opinions on the story, but I genuinely will not see Wilbur in the same way as I did before ever again regardless of whether this story continues or not.