18 - The Plan (Not for St Pauls)

The rest of Friday went by fine. I never got in any trouble from Phil or from the school really. Most shit I got in was when the school made me take something else instead of Chemistry because I guess the school just got sick of me fucking around. Fair enough. I chose Woodwork instead. I had the same teacher what I had in S1, he's sound, if we are having a bad day he'll let us sit in the class and do homework or whatever.

I also think Phil has relaxed a bit on his rule about school since what happened with me cause he hasn't been harsh on Wilbur or Techno.

WILBUR POV
I don't know what's happened with dad since the situation with y/n. He's still been the same but he's been more relaxed but in a bad way?? I don't really know how to put it other than he doesn't really give a fuck anymore. An example is I skipped a day at school (except for registration) because there was a sale on in nearly all the shops in the next town over. Normally Phil would go mental if he found out I was skipping but when I got home all he said was

"Did you enjoy yourself Wilbur?"

The look on my face was a picture. I didn't think he'd know because I was in school for registration.

"Shit." I whispered shouted under my breath.

"I'm sorry Phil I just-"

"It's fine mate. Go unpack your stuff and don't do it again yeah."

"Yeah."

I've got no idea whats happened. Usually he'd be going mental and I'd be getting the usual "You're 6th form you should know better blah blah blah" lecture. I'm not saying I miss it or anything but I really do and I don't know why.

Y/n hasn't done anything to get in trouble for at home or at school as far as I know. Tommy and Tubbo are just Tommy and Tubbo. Techno he's just well Techno. Still getting perfect grades as per usual.

The atmosphere has been different at home. It's just ever so slightly and I don't know why. Breakfast and dinner doesn't have the same upbeat vibe anymore.

I went to go speak to y/n and Techno. See if they noticed anything different or if I was going mad.

Y/n POV
Stuffs been different ever since I went back to AHS. Phils been really weird. He hasn't stopped caring about us but he's more relaxed about shit now. There's something off in the house but I can't tell what.

Wednesday about half an hour after school Wilbur came knocking on my bedroom door, Techno behind him.

"Come In?"

He came in and shut my door.

"Y/n have you noticed anything different with Phil." Wilbur asked impatiently.

"Yes. Everything has felt off ever since I went back to Ahs."

"Ok phew I'm not going mad. We need to do something to get the vibes back to normal."

"But what though Wilbur? We are all being good here and at school? What the fuck are we meant to do if Phil won't recognise us being good." Techno remarked.

He had a point.

"Do the opposite." Wilbur responded.

Me and Techno gave him a look as if to say what the fuck.

"Do the opposite. One of us needs to do something really shit. Snap Phil back to reality."

"I'm not doing it." Techno said almost instantly.

"Yeah I thought you wouldn't." Wilbur said while looking at me.

"What kind of thing were you thinking like?" I was confused.

"Maybe sneaking out late at night. Letting Phil catch you with drink or something. Something big like that. It'd get him back to his old self."

"We could both do it. Together. I don't want to get sent back to the orphanage. Also Wilbur is it really my place to do something like that? I've been here not even 2 weeks yet."

It's true. I've not even been here 2 weeks. It's a bit big headed of me to go to something like that.

"He won't send you back trust me. Once he fosters a kid thats it basically. Oh please y/n we need something."

Wilbur was basically begging at this point.

"Ok. I'll do it but you need to give me the alcohol and I'm not getting drunk. If he asks me who's idea it was actually on the night I'm telling him it was yours"

It'd be worth it if the vibe in the house would go back to normal.

"Ok. We need to come up with an exact plan. Is Friday ok?"

"I guess."

We spent the next hour coming up with a plan.

Basically on Friday after dinner so about 7pm I was going to ask to go out with my pals.

Wilbur and Techno was going to give me a bag filled with empty alcohol bottles and 1 or 2 for me to actually drink just so the smell and shit would be there.

Phil would probably say to me be back by whatever time usually it'd be 10 on weekends. I wouldn't come back at 10 obviously.

Wilbur had told me that if you're not back an hour within the time Phil says and you don't answer his phone calls or texts he'd come looking for you. I'd be sitting in an obvious place but not a public place. Wilbur told me a good spot downtown that wasn't public but was still obvious.

Phil would find me. I'd act completely out of it and hopefully he'd lecture me and shit by time we get back. He'd go back to his normal self job well done.

Sure I'd probably never see the light of day again but it'd be worth it. Me and Wilbur is relying on Techno not to say anything he better fucking not.

I'm hoping this goes well. It could either make Phil a hella lot worse or a hella lot better.

A/n: Sorry this chapter is short. The next one is obviously going to be y/n going out drinking to try get Phil back to normal and then the next one is going to be the plan with St Pauls