30 - Hospital

Wilbur's POV
I woke up a few hours later to an annoying beeping sound and a thumping headache. I opened my eyes and was nearly blinded by the bright lights.

"Hey buddy. Are you ok?" It was dad. Dads voice. I leaned my head to the left where he was. My whole body ached.

"Dad?" I reached my hand out, and he held it tightly.

"Hi Wilbur. You're awake."

"I thought you were out? What happened?"

"Nows not time to tell you, mate. You go back to sleep. It's still early."

"Ok." I fell back asleep with dad still holding my hand. It all came back to me now. Well, some. I can remember having a party. The last thing I remember was wondering through people trying to find Dream. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't remember anything after that.

Phils POV
I was out last night. It was nice to escape the house and get away from the kids for a while. As much as I love all of them even I need a break sometimes.

I got a phone call at roughly 1am from Techno. He said Wilbur had passed out, and he needed an ambulance as he wasn't responding. He never gave me much more context than that. All he said was:

"Phil, we need you to come home ASAP, Wilbur's blacked out. He isn't responding. I think he needs an ambulance."

And then he hung up. I said to all my mates that I'd have to go and I got a taxi back to the house. Techno had messaged, saying he'd already phoned an ambulance, so that was good. I wasn't drunk. I'd only had 2 pints.

I got into the house, and the mess was real. There were plastic cups spilt everywhere. Hand prints on the walls, a bunch of food and empty alcohol bottles and cans lying about. I ran into the kitchen and saw Wilbur passed out in the middle of the floor, y/n, or Techno not being able to wake him.

"Wilbur. Wilbur! Can you hear me?"

He let out a grunt.

"Can you sit up for me, mate?"

I tried to help him sit up, but his body wasn't having any of it. He was floppy and was the best way to describe it. He couldn't hold himself up. I wanted him to try to drink water, but he couldn't if he couldn't sit up.

He kept looking like he was about to choke. I sat him up quickly, and y/n got a basin while Techno poured a glass of water.

Me and Techno held him up while he spewed while y/n held the basin, making sure it didn't spill.

He spewed, and we made him drink some water, although he kept trying to spit it out. He laid back down on the floor again once he had got most of it out of his system.

"Guys, what happened?" I asked the other 2.

They both looked at each other sceptical.

"Will had a party. As soon as you left, he ran up to Tesco and got all the snacks and stuff. He got the alcohol from a dodgy corner shop. He invited all his friends over, and I had some of mine over as well. He was drinking a lot, downing vodka and shit straight from the bottle. I think he went upstairs to the toilet and when he came back down he couldn't find his way through the crowd and he passed out. I got Techno to phone you while I rushed everyone out. Dream stayed for a while to try help, but he left just before you came in. We are sorry about this, Phil, genuinely."

"Yeah, Phil, we didn't know this was going to happen. If we did, we would've told Wilbur not to have the party."

"Have you 2 been drinking as well?"