19 - The Night

Friday came around wayyyyy to quickly for my liking. The school day was regular. I got back like an hour and a bit before Wilbur and Techno cause St Pauls finished later on Fridays. I was up in my room when Wilbur came running up as soon as he got in.

"Are you still up for it?" He asked.

"Yes. Why?"

"No reason I'm just wondering."

"Ok?"

We all was chilling in our rooms until sure enough Phil called us down for dinner at 6pm. This was when I started getting butterflies in my stomach and not the good kind.

"How was everyone's day? I don't think I've seen any of you today since yous got back from school."

"It was good Phil thanks." I said quickly.

"Yeah mine was fine the test was ok." Wilbur said after me.

"Aww thats good Wilbur. What about you Techno?"

"Yeah it's been fine."

Phil gave us dinner. Even though everything was off with Phil it didn't stop how good of a cook he was.

"This is hella good Phil thanks." I said between mouthfuls.

"Thanks y/n."

We all finished up. It was my turn to do the dishes so I washed and dried them no bother. By the time I had done everything it was 6:45.

I went back upstairs and waited for Wilbur to come into my room.

"Are you going to go or what?" Wilbur asked standing at my bedroom door.

"Yeah. Get the bag ready and shit."

I walked back downstairs. Phil was sitting in the living room reading to Tommy and Tubbo.

I stuck my head in quickly.

"Sorry to interrupt Phil but is it ok if I go out with my pals for a while?"

"Yeah thats fine. Who's it with?"

"Just George, Alex, Sapnap and Niki. Whole gang."

"Ok that's fine. Be back by 10!" He called after me.

"Will do." I shouted back.

I went out the back. Sure enough Wilbur was there with the bag.

"There's a mix between WKD bottles and cider cans in here. There's 2 for you to drink."

"Ok. If I get caught by anyone else I'm not taking the blame."

"Ok ok. Now go before Phil suspects anything."

I went. I walked downtown and did genuinely meet Alex, Sapnap, George and Niki. We wondered around town for a bit and went and got soft drinks out the co op.

After that we went to the park across from the school for a while. It was our go to spot to hang out. We all ran with George while he was on the zipline to see how high he'd launch when we got to the end. Safe to say he managed to grip on but swore jokingly he'd never let us do anything like that to him again.

Eventually Niki said "y/n what's in the bag?"

I shifted uncomfortably. Fuck it.

"It's empty bottles of alcohol and 2 full ones."

I gained a few weird looks from the group.

"I'm not mental I promise you. Its all part of a plan me and Wilbur has. Phils been really off with us ever since I started at Ahs. Wilbur skipped class on Monday to go the sales in the next town over. Phil wasn't mad. All he said was "don't do it again."