23 - Phil Catches Techno

Y/n started silently crying. Their head was bleeding but they didn't notice until Phil came back up the stairs. He brought up a bowl of chicken noodle soup.

"Woah. Y/n what happened to your head?" Phil put the soup on his office desk and sat down beside y/n.

Y/n put their hand on the back of their head and sure enough there was blood.

"Do you want an ice pack? I can get one if you want."

Y/n nodded and went to grab the soup. Their hands were shaking.

Phil went into the bathroom and got an ice pack. Y/n wasn't trying to self harm were they? Techno might have something to do with it.

Phil brought y/n the ice pack and sat down beside them again. Y/n was glad of this even though they didn't speak. They didn't want to be by themselves especially with Techno going about.

Phil kind of got the hint that y/n wasn't up for talking. He noticed they were shaking whenever they took a spoonful.

"Buddy are you ok? You're shaking."

Y/n looked up and nodded at Phil. Their eyes were still tear stained.

"Have you been crying?"

Y/n looked up again but shook their head this time.

Phil still sat with them but stopped asking questions.

Y/n finished their soup and Phil went to take the bowl downstair. Y/n got up and followed.

"No mate you just stay there and keep yourself warm."

Y/n shook their head. Phil shrugged and let them follow but now he knew something was definitely up.

Wilbur was still sat downstairs, flicking mindlessly through TV channels.

"You warmed up a bit y/n?"

They nodded.

"Do you want to sit and watch something with me and Phil?"

They nodded again and went and sat down beside Wilbur. Phil joined a few minutes later.

"Do you wanna watch Family Guy?" Wilbur asked.

Y/n nodded slightly more enthusiastically than what they had been beforehand. They loved Family Guy. Plus it was the only half decent thing on TV at 12am.

Phil tucked a blanket around y/n and Wilbur. They both looked exhausted.

Like 20 minutes later there was soft snoring. Phil looked over and Wilbur and y/n were asleep. He kept the TV on but turned off all the lights and left the 2 downstairs sleeping.

He went upstairs and debated going to speak to Techno. He decided not to and he'd deal with it in the morning. Techno was probably exhausted even though the kid hardly slept. 

Phil went into his room. He was tired but couldn't sleep. Techno must have something to do with it right? He was the last one to speak to them. They wouldn't run away randomly. Thank god for Alex.

The next morning y/n woke up lying on the sofa with a blanket over them. The TV was still blasting from last night. They looked at their phone. 8am. Holy shit they were up early for a Saturday. They went into the kitchen and seen Phil making a cooked breakfast for everyone.

"Morning mate did you sleep ok?"

"Yeah it was fine thanks Phil. What about you?"

"Yeah it was ok."

Y/n sat down at the table. They didn't know if Techno was awake and they didn't want to know. They badly needed to brush their teeth and go for a shower but didn't want to go upstairs themselves.