14 - Consequences

TW // Yelling, Hallucinations, Hearing Voices, Swearing

Phil came in and shut my door. He stood up against my wall with his arms folded. I looked at him for a second then looked away.

"Y/n."

I glared, not saying anything.

"I've decided. You're grounded for 2 weeks."

I didn't say anything. Just nodded. It was fair enough. Doubt I'd even be here for 2 more weeks after this.

I actually think I got off quite easily considering the stuff I had done and the stuff Wilbur had just told me.

I quickly texted the groupchat saying I wouldn't be able to message for 2 weeks but I'd still meet them at lunch and breaks. They all said ok and put a sad face emoji.

"Give me your phone and I'm disconnecting your xbox." Phil said. His voice authoritative but thankfully alot calmer but I still knew he wasn't fucking around.

He disconnected my xbox and then held out his hand for me to give him my phone. I was hesitant but I just gave it to him to make life easier.

Well then. Boredom for 2 weeks. Phil walked out the door holding my Xbox and phone. I think he put them in his room cause I heard footsteps going in that direction and a few doors opening and closing. Could've been Wilbur or Techno.

I heard footsteps going down the stairs. A door shut and the cars engine so it must've been Phil on his way to go pick up Tommy and Tubbo from football, so it was just me, Wilbur and Techno in the house.

I had an idea. I went into Phil's room. I opened his wardrobe and started looking for my phone, searching in every pocket, every bit of clothing, under all the junk that was lying in random boxes. Nothing. I checked inside his pillow cases and in his duvet, neatly arranging it back to the way it was. This is a skill I learnt from all the abusive homes. Where to hide things where it wasn't obvious and where stuff was hidden.

I could see into Phil's office through the divider. Fuck it. I went over to his desk and searched in all the drawers and all the folders he had in there. I was away to shut the drawer when something caught my eye.

It was a thick purple folder with the words "Y/N FILE" written in black sharpie on it. I looked at the other folders and sure enough there was one for Wilbur, Techno, Tommy and Tubbo. I never paid much attention to their ones and turned my attention back to my one. I slowly lifted it out the drawer being careful not to make any noise.

I was aware that I had a file, but never got to see it. Jack would never let me for some reason and whenever I tried I got grounded. I opened the folder and seen various bits of paper with info about me on it. All the foster homes I had been to were there. All my behavioural history. All the Schools I'd been to. All the abuse I had been through. The reason as to why I was in foster care in the first place.

I can still remember everything, i don't want to go into detail though. I was flicking through the bits of paper seeing what each one said. I don't know why Jack hid this from me. It was shit I knew already. All of a sudden I heard a voice from behind me.

"Having fun there."

I jumped out of my skin and dropped the folder, paper scattering everywhere.

It was Techno.

He was leaning against the door frame. Arms folded, angry look on his face. He suddenly started running towards me. I screamed out. He grabbed me by my ear and dragged me into my room. He threw me in my room and locked the door behind him. I started thumping on the door trying to get out.

"TECHNO PLEASE. I CAN EXPLAIN. LET ME OUT. LET ME OUT. LET ME OUT."

"NO STAY IN THERE YOU LITTLE SHIT." I heard someone say. I couldn't tell who it was. I couldn't hear anything.

"PLEASE LET ME OUT I HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING. PLEASE."

"NO YOU LITTLE FUCKER STAY IN THERE AND THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU'VE DONE. YOU'RE GROUNDED."

I gave up banging on the door. I sank into the back of it crying into my hoodie. I looked at the window. I couldn't see much. I quickly went and got out the only way I knew how. I opened my window wide enough for me to get out and gripped onto the drainpipe and slid down it. I then went and opened the front door and went running upstairs.

Techno was standing outside my bedroom door, trying to process what just happened. I went for him. I ran straight at him and started punching him.

"TECHNO YOU FUCKER YOU LOCKED ME IN MY ROOM AND CALLED ME A LITTLE SHIT WHEN I HADN'T DONE ANYTHING."

I kept shouting stuff at him and punching him. Techno wasnt retaliating. He was just standing there taking it.

I heard a car pull in. Phil was back. He came running upstairs 100 miles an hour. He must've heard me shouting stuff at Techno. He dragged me off Techno while I was still kicking and punching. He got down on his knees so he was roughly my eye level. He grabbed my wrists to stop me punching. Firm enough grip so I would stop but not hard enough so it would be hurting me. I was still trying to throw punches and was still shouting random shit at Techno but wasn't being successful with the punches.

"Y/n. Y/n. Calm down. Calm yourself. Techno hasn't done anything. It's not his fault." He said softly and calmly looking me right in the eyes trying to get me to calm down. It didn't work.

"IT IS TECHNOS FAULT IT IS, HE LOCKED ME IN MY ROOM PHIL."

"Y/n. Look at me. Calm down. You're safe here with us. It's ok. Cry, rant/vent to me if you need to. That's what I'm here for. Just don't take your anger out on Techno."

I looked at him only keeping eye contact for a few seconds then looking away. Tears streaming down my face. I hated people seeing me when I was like this. I leant in for a hug from Phil and he hugged me back signalling for Techno to go. He was patting and rubbing circles on my back calming me down.

"I-I'm sorry for everything Phil. I'm sorry for being a little shit. I'm sorry that you have to deal with me when I'm like this. I'm s-sorry."
I said my voice shaking, tears streaming down my face.

"It's ok. It's ok. You're safe with us now and nothing bad is going to happen to you."

He picked me up and carried me into his room. He saw the mess of my papers all over his floor.

"What the fuck happened in here?"
Phil said confused but he had a pissed off tone. He wasn't shouting but he wasn't calm either.

"Y/n. Do you know what happened in here. Be honest." He said softly.

I tried to speak but couldn't. I was still crying.

"P-P-Phil?"

"Yes y/n"

"I didn't mean it. I didn't mean it. I didn't mean for anything bad to happen Phil. Please don't hurt me."

I put my arms up around my head expecting a slap or a punch or something. It never came. I slowly looked up at Phil.

"I would never hurt you mate." He said gently.

"Thanks Dadza." I mumbled. Phil wrapped his arm around me.

Phil's POV
"Dadza." I heard y/n say. I wrapped my arm around them. I was beaming. Y/n nestled into my chest. They were half asleep I think. They were exhausted after today and I don't blame them. I laid them down on my bed and got them comfy and left them to sleep.

A/n: Thanks for 1k reads :)