Flashback

Miami, Florida
2:30 P.M.
A Week Later

{Excuse Any Mistakes Please}
[Not Proofread]

Somewhere across town, Farah's "family" were trying to think of ways to get to her. They didn't really feel bad for her anymore, but they did need her help. The family was going broke and they felt that if they got in her good graces again they could get help. Maybe some jobs as well.

See when Farah was just 18-years-old, her parents put her out. There was a video of Farah losing her virginity to Treyton, and they didn't like the fact that it was "all over the place." But, what they didn't know was that their precious oldest daughter was behind the whole thing.

After Fatinah getting rejected, she get played. She was embarrassed and she didn't like the thought of her little sister finally having something that she could not. So, she went to extreme measures to try and get Trey's attention, but nothing ever worked.

For weeks, she would sit and wait for him by his locker but was always disappointed when he walked in with Farah. Then she would purposely lie about having a ride home with her friends in hopes that she could catch him and get a ride. She figured his grandmother would simply have to give her a ride, but Trey wasn't going for it. He always saw straight through her little games and he never once fed into them.

After a while, she took it up a notch. She used her looks and body to get what she wanted most times, and in this case as well. She seduced one of his younger friends in the janitor's closet after school just to get Treyton's number. And all hell broke lose from there.

The messages came first. She would randomly text him and make it seem as if they had a conversation going whenever she was around Farah. She bragged that she was about to take this boy too, but Farah couldn't bring herself to be bothered by it. She knew deep down that Treyton wouldn't betray her like that. And she was right.

Once Fatinah came to the conclusion that she wasn't going to get a reaction out of him that way, she started sending the pictures and videos. After a week, she was blocked.

I know y'all would probably ask, "Well why didn't he block her from the beginning?" Trey had a iPhone where the junk folder held all unknown messages, and that's where she resided up until he discovered it. He wasn't going to mess up what he had going.

Fast forward to senior year. Prom night to be exact. This was the night everything would go down hill for Farah. Now, before I start, let me briefly inform you that Fatimah had already made it very clear that she wanted Treyton. Her mother supported, of course, because over the last couple of years Farah had found her voice and used it. She wasn't letting them run over her. As a result of this, she was sort of abandoned. But, she had grams, her father and Trey. And that's all she needed. Now, let's continue.

It was prom night. Fatinah was supposed to graduate two years ago, but she wanted to be in school for this very night. Stupid, right? Yep!

While getting ready, Farah alone and Fatinah with their mom, Trey was sitting in his grandmother's house with his best friend at the time, Alex. He was just waiting on that call from his girl.

Now, back to Farah and her sister. Farah was just now putting the finishing touches to her outfit and texting Trey when her door eased open. It was her father; Morris.