Birthday Special

Miami, Florida
8:30 A.M.
Three Days Later

***Not Yet Proofread***

Today is a very important day; NOVAH'S THIRD BIRTHDAY! And Farah and Treyton were running around all morning so far to put the finishing touches on thing. With everything going on they honestly almost forgot about her birthday. Good thing they didn't though because this would be the most exciting day she'd ever had.

To start their day off, Farah cooked a semi-big breakfast for everyone, and Trey was upstairs getting ready. They had already picked out the building and hired the party planners so now all they had to do was make sure things were okay.

When the breakfast was ready, Farah called up to Trey and he woke Novah up with silly string and party horns.

Novah jolted awake with her messy bun halfway out and flyaways all over her head. She was confused. But when she saw her daddy with the big birthday hat on his head and holding one seemingly for her, she smiled brightly.

"WAKE UP PEACHES! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!"

"I up, daddy. Hush."

It's safe to say that her vocabulary was improving tremendously! She knew a lot more words, she understood most things, and she most definitely knew how to tell them to cool the hell down. She had came a really long way in a short amount of time.

"Come on, mamas. Let's go eat."

Trey picked her up and walked her carefully downstairs where Farah was waiting for them. As soon as they rounded the corner, she covered them in silly string. She had the same on that Trey did, and she was holding a stack of birthday waffles.

Side Note: pancakes are nasty☺️.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY! LETS EAT!"

Trey followed her back into the kitchen with a giggly Novah in his arms, and it was the first time that even he saw it. Farah had the kitchen decorated from the ceiling to the floor with gold and black balloons, there was a decorated high chair for Novah, and there was a big 3 balloon.

"Sir her in the seat, bae. I'm finna get the drinks and then we can eat."

As soon as Trey sat Novah in her chair she reached and grabbed a waffle getting the chocolate syrup and whipped cream all over her hands instantly. Treyton wasn't paying her any attention so he was just as surprised as Farah when she turned back around.

"Trey! Why you ain't watching her?"

"Oh shit! My bad, baby. I got distracted with this post."

Farah just shook her head. She set the drinks down on the table and her and Trey said a prayer before they started eating.

"So what all we doing today?"

"We just gotta check on the venue, get her hair done, get dressed, and just wait for everyone to get there before she make her entrance. It ain't a lot of people so everything should go by smoothly."

"Alright. You taking her or me?"

"Imma just do it here. There's no need to take her somewhere, and I don't want anybody in here hair right now."