Shopping.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N POV-

TIME SKIP

NEXT DAY

Y/N woke up at 9 AM, in the morning. She was glad that didn't have to go to school today. She did her morning routine lazily while listening to music. Then after getting ready she went downstairs. 

She wore this-

Since this had a hood, she was all good with it

Since this had a hood, she was all good with it. She saw her dad sitting and having coffee while reading the newspaper. How much she wished to have a normal family like before! But guess, god didn't want it that way. She went to the kitchen and prepared some cereal for herself which she simply ate and was about to go back to her room when her dad called her. She stopped and stood there looking at him.

Y/D/N- Since you're already ready, they'll be coming to our house in 30 minutes. Till then do whatever you want but once they are here, don't you dare do anything against my rules.

Y/N- Sure dad.

She went to her room, took out a book that she recently bought from the library, and went to the swing outside the house, their house had a small garden and there was a swing there. She sat on it and began reading. Without realizing how much time passed, someone tapped her on her shoulder, she looked up to see Jin.

Y/N MIND- What the hell? Am I daydreaming now? Again? Gosh! These guys even penetrated my dreams now! What shall I do? Idea!

She pinched herself really hard and realized this was the reality. She looked behind and saw Ms. Kim chuckling to herself and the rest of the BTS looking at her in an awkward manner. This was surely the starting of insults. Embarrassing!

JIN- You aren't daydreaming. Be fast, we need to leave.

She nodded, probably her face showed her thoughts. She pulled her hood up and went inside the house to see her dad wearing his shoes. She went to her room, threw the book on the bed, took her ear pod case and kept it in her pocket as well as the phone, and went running downstairs in a cute way without even realizing the people who were watching her.