A Little Introduction

In an alternate universe where Thomas and Martha Wayne were not murdered brutally in front of young Bruce at Crime Alley, the life of the Dark Knight evolved much differently as what we know now

In an alternate universe where Thomas and Martha Wayne were not murdered brutally in front of young Bruce at Crime Alley, the life of the Dark Knight evolved much differently as what we know now. Thomas Wayne succeeded in becoming Mayor for Gotham and Bruce had always lived a life of privilege and luxury.

Along with all that privilege and luxury came a shelter from what actually was going on in the city streets hence Bruce had never known how being a common man in the dreary city of crime would be like.

On the other hand, Richard Grayson went through the tragic death of his parents and suffered life's hardships first hand. He was not adopted by a loving foster family, survived on the streets regularly fluctuating to the juvie and then mysteriously vanished.

Years later, the boy returned to the city of crime as a burning soul of vengeance. Known as Grayson to the common citizens and Batman to those who dared to hurt the innocent, that spirit of vengeance became the only savior Gotham could count on.

***

NOTE: This book is part of the "Talon And Bone" series. Fair warning, it's going to be much different than stories I have already written as it deals with darker themes of violence, abuse, torture etc. Proceed with this story at your own discretion.