Chapter 6: Invitation to Soccer Pt. 1

Ashter growls as he stands in the middle of his room, focusing an item to float in the air as if using Magic. But he is. Ashter's eyes currently are a piercing white color as it symbolized Wind Magic. Ashter is currently practicing this as the young Alpha growls while doing so.

"C'mon, c'mon...!" Ashter growls in a bit of pain from this overexertion as Ashter's ears perk up and someone calls his phone, dropping the item in the process which is a box filled with old junk from before.

"C'mon! I was busy, you know!" Ashter growls as he grabs his phone, quickly making his voice seem as if he wasn't troubled.

"Hello? Who's calling me?" Ashter asks as Aphmau giggles,

"Hey, Ash!" Aphmau says on the other end as Ashter's ears perk up as he smiles,

"Oh, hey Aph! Never thought I'd expect you to call me while school isn't up!" Ashter confirms he and Aph usually talk during school as he turns to see a picture of the three friends at the pool. It was a nice time as Aphmau wears a nice purple swimsuit which doesn't reveal much of anything as Ashter wears a white shirt and black swim trunks as Aaron wears the same black trunks but with a tank top.

"Oh, yeah! I wanted to ask if you can accompany me on a sort of training session with Katelyn's brother! I really wanted you to meet him especially after that whole drama we had at school!" Aphmau reminds Ashter of that experience and first impression. Kacey seems... A bit too alone for Ashter's comfort. And that's saying something.

"Really? But doesn't Katelyn-" Ashter tries to speak but Aphmau cuts him off,

"Well... Katelyn did say I can bring friends... So I just thought of inviting you! Oh, by the way, bring some clothes that are great for the outdoors! I heard it sunny outside!!!" Aphmau happily says as Ashter chuckles, agreeing,

"Fine. Fine, i'll see you... Where?" Ashter asks for the location as Aphmau almost forgot.

"Oh, it's at our local park! You know, the large open field???" Aphmau explains the directions as Ashter jots that down.

"Open field got it. See you then?" Ashter says as Aphmau agrees,

"Alright! See you then!" Aphmau hangs up the phone as Ashter then walks to his closet.

After a few minutes, the Werewolf is seen walking to a group of four, assuming that it's Katelyn, Kacey, and Aphmau along with someone else. Ashter wears a silver tank top with black shorts and his combat boots. Ashter's hair is in a ponytail for safe measures.

"Oh, hey! He's here! Hey, Ashter!" Aphmau calls out to the Werewolf as Ashter recognizes Teony from the bunch.

"Aphmau! Teony! Oh, it's so great to see both of you!" Ashter hugs Aphmau as Teony chuckles a bit,

"Seems you two gotten close since Aaron left." Teony jokingly speaks as Ashter grows... A bit puzzled,

"What do you mean? We're still friends and all-"

"No, I mean you and Aph really became friends after Aaron left. Not like it's a bad thing... But you two grew really close." Teony corrects herself as Ashter thinks about it... The two really did become friends after all...

"Oh, hey there Werewolf Boy, I see you're the person Aph brought along," Katelyn says as Ashter nervously chuckles,

"Hehe... Yeah..." Ashter quietly says, remembering the time the A-Trio used to share...

Ashter, Aphmau, and Aaron. Seen with one another as they howl with the Pack. It was a harmony of voices, high and low, an experience Ashter forgot... But still lingers in his mind.