Chapter 22: Daniel's Training?

"Yeah... It was a mess..." Ashter chats with Jennifer on a voice call through his laptop. She sighs with disbelief,

"Gosh... That happened to that girl friend of yours, huh?" She speaks as the Werewolf unfortunately nods.

"When I see them I won't happily accept them. Aph needs to know how to lay down her boundaries. She isn't safe accepting their apologies too easily." Ashter comments on her easily manipulating nature. She can be emotionally manipulated...

She needs some help

"Ring ring ring! Phonecall phonecall! Ring ring ring! Phonecall phonecall!" Ashter's ringtone goes off as Jennifer chuckles,

"I'll let you be. My ma started a new greenhouse anyways so i'll see ya some other time?" Jennifer says as Ashter nods.

"S-Sure. See you, Jen!" Ashter says as he soon goes into another video call, but was surprised to hear Dottie, Daniel, and Rylan once again,

"Alpha!" The three happily announced, as Ashter awkwardly chuckles,

"H-Hey you guys... Uhm... What's going on?" Ashter wonders... As the three were quiet. Embarrassed or nervous to tell him what they want.

"Uh... Are you three okay-?" Ashter was then cut off by this.

"CAN YOU TRAIN US TO BE STRONGER!?!" The three say in such loud voice as the Werewolf was shocked.

"Huh? Train you?" Ashter was surprised as Dottie nodded.

"W-Well... We couldn't get the image from yesterday out of our heads..."

"So we wanted to become big and strong to protect you!" Rylan says as Daniel nods,

"Y-Yeah!" He says as Ashter waves it off,

"C'mon guys... That was just a fluke... I could've beaten him no problem!" Ashter says... Before regaining his thoughts... A Potion...

"C'mon, Alpha! We don't want to disappoint you anymore! Please...?" Dottie asks as Ashter looks at the three.

Puppy dog eyes.

Great...

"Grr... ALRIGHT! Fine..." Ashter immediately breaks as the three celebrate,

"Okay, Alpha! Where are we going to next!?!" Dottie wonders, like the Werewolf chuckles,

"To the best place in town, obviously." Ashter chuckles, as the four stands in front of a gym.

"Phoenix Drop Gymnasium!" Ashter announces as the three we shocked to see this place. But dread at the thought of "exercise".

"What's the matter you three?" Ashter asks as they immediately chuckle and laugh nervously,

"O-Oh! Nothing, Alpha!" Daniel says as the four soon head-on into the building. They wear clothes that fit them for these kinds of practices.

"Woah...!" The three were astonished by the setup...

So many people, Humans mainly, are seen making progress with their own body structure. Some lean, extraordinarily muscular, and some barely starting out, like Dottie, Rylan, and Daniel.

"Okay. So first of all, you three need to stretch." Ashter gestures to them as Dottie smiles,

"Okay! I think we know what to do!" Dottie says as Ashter nods, walking away, but realizes what they ACTUALLY meant, turning around as they're gone.

"What the-!?!" Ashter was surprised and immensely worried.

"Irene they meant it the other way...!" Ashter looks around, not seeing them ANYWHERE.